Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/14 Seattle @ Chicago

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
myself I didn't "like" any of these games
I suggested a grand strategy of betting all four dogs with the points equally across the board
you'd be 3-0

In this divisional playoff series , I will agree that the games have been close. Based on the recent play of Seattle I can see why the spread was +8.5 because they have not played well. Chicago, on the other hand has been beating everyone pretty well.

The question is do you think what has happened in the regular season will continue in the playoffs???

I've also said that the point spreads at time are a complete joke. Hindsight is 20/20. People who make good predictions before the game are few and far between....

mightymouse69 said:
Why would anyone give up 8.5 in a playoff game??? I dont' get it.

I could care less about losing the K, i'm just glad they won!!

Whiskey

live to fight `nother day. only 3 bets left. each lamer than the next. i'll take the Pats over Indy. maybe....one of those guys is gonna bust loose, guaranteed...

4everhung said:
myself I didn't "like" any of these games
I suggested a grand strategy of betting all four dogs with the points equally across the board
you'd be 3-0
would have made you 4-0
I looked at the games for 3 days
if I wrote a tip sheet
I'd have said fuck it guys
I have no picks
bet the dogs across the board
at worse you'll go 2-2

gjohnson5 said:
In this divisional playoff series , I will agree that the games have been close. Based on the recent play of Seattle I can see why the spread was +8.5 because they have not played well. Chicago, on the other hand has been beating everyone pretty well.

The question is do you think what has happened in the regular season will continue in the playoffs???

I've also said that the point spreads at time are a complete joke. Hindsight is 20/20. People who make good predictions before the game are few and far between....
I prefer to handicap in the regular season
you can spot "look aheads and letdowns"
in the NFL playoffs there are no "look aheads and letdowns"
seattle came to play
I wished I could have watched the game
I'd leave my accounting computer and get up and go back to my embalming room(I have a TV mounted back there)
and catch some action
first time it was 14-13 seattle
I'm thinking wtf
then I go back again and it's 24-21
seattle
wtf again
must have been a gutsy game

blut wump said:
"Sometimes the only way to win is not to play the game."

Joshua
congrats to those who played and survived
that was a meat grinder weekend