Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/14 New England @ San Diego

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
mightymouse69 said:
great win bro, I was getting worried about your K-health.
word. it started with 200k, then 400k then 900k, and lastly 1.1 mil. i won the last one, barely. shows how easy you can go broke here.

HumanTarget said:
word. it started with 200k, then 400k then 900k, and lastly 1.1 mil. i won the last one, barely. shows how easy you can go broke here.

GJ, was like #1/2 for a while, I believe he needed this win also.

lol @ ortiz' bomb

he's got what i call, omega-ism

swole said:
i swear to god new england sold their soul to the devil, and it has nothing to do with losing karma

fumbles, turnover on an interception return, unsportsmanlike conduct on 4th down, fucking unreal

i hate the patriots and most of their fans (who mysteriously appeared after the 2001 nfl season)

give me a break

great game though, it's only fair manning gets through new england to win his first superbowl
if you go back and look at all the big games in the past in the last 8 years for the pats they have all bin like this.we just come out on top some how.its all them dame Irish people living in boston.

I will get back to 10mil. I'm not worried because I already have a great idea what the point spreads will be for the remaining NFL playoff games. I have a good idea of what is going to happen so I should get back up there if the 1,100,000 bet continues.

I bet my winning percentage is still better then 50% even with that losing streak that I just broke

mightymouse69 said:
GJ, was like #1/2 for a while, I believe he needed this win also.

Top Bottom