Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/13 NFL Divisional Playoffs NY Giants @ Dallas

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Giants looked awfully efficient in winning their eighth road game of the year. Dallas had better be ready for a stout defense, tough running game and a team that is looking to go 9-1 on the road. Dallas won and covered both meetings this year, but before that, the Giants had gone 5-0-1 ATS in the previous three seasons.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 7½-point favorites versus the Giants, while the game's total is sitting at 47.

The Giants defeated Tampa Bay 24-14 as a 3-point underdog in the NFC Wild Card round. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (39.5).

Eli Manning threw for 185 yards with a pair of touchdown passes for the Giants, while Brandon Jacobs rushed for 34 yards on 13 carries with a touchdown and caught a TD pass in the win.

The Cowboys lost to Washington 27-6 as a 9-point underdog in Week 17. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (39).

Tony Romo completed 7-of-16 passes for 86 yards with an interception for Dallas and Sam Hurd caught three passes for 64 yards.

Team records:
New York: 10-6 SU, 10-6 ATS
Dallas: 13-3 SU, 9-7 ATS

I might pass on this one or take a flutter on the Giants. I lost a lot of faith in Dallas and want to see how their post-season strength and will are.

if i had more karma i would put it on the boys. not because I love them and they are GODS team. ;) but TO will be back and terry glen will have a few big plays if he plays.

Eli is well is eli. he is hit and miss. I find it hard to trust a man that wins 2 then loses 1 or 2. He is Eli. We have beaten them twice so this third game makes me nervous but I would go all in on the boys if I had more karma.

i DIDNT SEE THIS WHEN I BET ON THE COLTS!!!!

any official word on TO?

he's a tough SOB so i expect him to play, but if he's still hobbled then this game could be a lot different.

i still see the 'Boys winning this, since eli is awful, and almost guaranteed 2 picks.

any chance if the line is changed drastically that there will be a second thread? 7.5 is big, and adding to the fact that not many teams can beat another 3 times in a season.

Dallas has the ability to beat NY 3 times in a season. I am a little scared of this game. Ill be happy if we just WIN!!!

Top Bottom