Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

07/07/07 The New 7 Wonders of The World will be?

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
Early results

On June 7, organizers released the world wonders that had received enough votes to put them in the top 10 or the bottom 10.

At the top in no particular order were the Acropolis in Greece, the Colosseum in Italy, the Taj Mahal in India, Machu Picchu in Peru, Christ the Redeemer in Brazil, the Great Wall in China, the Eiffel Tower in Paris, Chichen Itza in Mexico, the statues of Easter Island in Chile and Petra in Jordan.

At the bottom of the list were the United State's Statue of Liberty, Australia's Sydney Opera House, Cambodia's Angkor Wat, Turkey's Hagia Sophia, Russia's Kremlin and St. Basil's Cathedral, Britain's Stonehenge, Spain's Alhambra, Japan's Kiyomizu Temple, Germany's Neuschwanstein Castle and Mali's Timbuktu.

Spartacus said:
Early results

On June 7, organizers released the world wonders that had received enough votes to put them in the top 10 or the bottom 10.

At the top in no particular order were the Acropolis in Greece, the Colosseum in Italy, the Taj Mahal in India, Machu Picchu in Peru, Christ the Redeemer in Brazil, the Great Wall in China, the Eiffel Tower in Paris, Chichen Itza in Mexico, the statues of Easter Island in Chile and Petra in Jordan.

At the bottom of the list were the United State's Statue of Liberty, Australia's Sydney Opera House, Cambodia's Angkor Wat, Turkey's Hagia Sophia, Russia's Kremlin and St. Basil's Cathedral, Britain's Stonehenge, Spain's Alhambra, Japan's Kiyomizu Temple, Germany's Neuschwanstein Castle and Mali's Timbuktu.
wow that is weak shit. i thought my 50k on stonehenge was golden.

atleast do some post all-star MLB action. i need action to win back my K.

Pretty cool.............part of Angkor:

Untitled-1.jpg

New seven wonders of the world named

LISBON, Portugal - The Great Wall of China, Rome's Colosseum and India's Taj Mahal were among seven architectural marvels named the new wonders of the world Saturday.

The other four winners, chosen by a global poll, were Peru's Machu Picchu, Brazil's Statue of Christ Redeemer, Jordan's Petra and Mexico's Chichen Itza pyramid.

About 100 million votes were cast by the Internet and cellphone text messages, the nonprofit organization that conducted the poll said.

The seven beat out 21 other nominated landmarks, including the Eiffel Tower, Easter Island, the Statue of Liberty, the Acropolis, Russia's Kremlin and Australia Sydney Opera House.

The campaign was launched in 1999 by the Swiss adventurer Bernard Weber. Almost 200 nominations came in, and the list was narrowed to the 21 most-voted by the start of 2006. Organizers admit there was no foolproof way to prevent people from voting more than once for their favorite.

Last edited:
LuluDeren said:
I've never done this before. Do I donate the 1000 karma I owe to you, Spartacus?
No you are good. When you placed the bet the karma was automatically taken from your stash.

Top Bottom