Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

01/04 Rose Bowl USC/TX O/U 8:30 pm

sfmonster said:
I put everything I had on Texas to win so I might as well put the rest on the over bet because Texas will have to put up the points to win. BTW this is how I do things, always all in!
I was passing out K hits in WV/GA thread and it was a trainwreck. everyother poster was below like 2000 K. peeps you gotta rebuild before the NFL post-season.

4everhung said:
I was passing out K hits in WV/GA thread and it was a trainwreck. everyother poster was below like 2000 K. peeps you gotta rebuild before the NFL post-season.

4ever needs to hold rebuilding karma 101, wasn't too long ago 4ever was nearly wiped out!

dang 4ever, you freegin banked on these bowl games.

Last edited:
bigmann245 said:
dand 4ever, you freegin banked on these bowl games.
I've been doing fiarly well wagering myself
went 6-3 in the NFL sunday
I've been hammered by the crew in the past as a bookie
going broke 3 times
the worm has turned

4everhung said:
I've been doing fiarly well wagering myself
went 6-3 in the NFL sunday
I've been hammered by the crew in the past as a bookie
going broke 3 times
the worm has turned

so far i have been up but my personal bets have killed me. ive been too worried about my events and not paying enough attention to who i bet on with your events.

bigmann245 said:
so far i have been up but my personal bets have killed me. ive been too worried about my events and not paying enough attention to who i bet on with your events.
you're doing fine as a book. some people were a bit stressed yesterday as they needed you to settle so they could "cash up" to bet again. otherwise most are cool with it taking some time to settle. they realize we have real lives,well except for hammy.
heh

4everhung said:
you're doing fine as a book. some people were a bit stressed yesterday as they needed you to settle so they could "cash up" to bet again. otherwise most are cool with it taking some time to settle. they realize we have real lives,well except for hammy.
heh

i felt bad too. i tried to do it at work but we have no computers at the club that i could use for this so i tried my cell phone. i have the audiovox 6600 from sprint and its like a mini computer/cell phone all in one. kinda like a palm pilot. but the internet is slow at work cause i have a crapy signal there. but it took me like 30 minutes to settle 3 bets and i said forget it. im not risking getting fired over this. now im at the library using their computers. hopefully mine will be back up and running shortly but they say the 13th is the earliest. i told them they suck. but supposedly a bunch of houses are out by me so i have to wait.

4everhung said:
heh

I agree you doing a good job booking events.

Top Bottom