Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

01/04 Rose Bowl USC/TX no introduction needed 250K limit

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
hamstershaver said:
yes the half pt may be the deciding factor in my bet

My thought is I think USC is going to win the game so I have to think that they will cover. Plus if I bet Texas it would fuck up my rooting for USC tonight.

Last edited:
all in for usc... god help me, i need it

Here is how I see it, Fresno St lit up the scoreboard against SC, Arizona State had no problems scoring and would have beaten them if they didn't start playing clock kill ball at the start of the 3rd quarter.....Notre Dame's offense moved the ball at will against SC, and OSU pretty much shut ND down and dominated and made them look overmatched, while Texas beat OSU at full strength (remember Bobby Cappenter was hurt and did not play in the Fiesta Bowl against ND)....If Vince Young made the plays he did against OSU's defense, I think Texas' offense will do whatever the heck they want to out there, and Texas has a much better defense than Fresno St and AZ State and ND.....The fact I am a Longhorns fan aside.....I just see USC as far from unbeatable, they aren't as good as they were the past two years, and I think they have been begging to get punched in the face all year, and I think TX is going to give it to them, and I just like Texas in this.

Last edited:
BiggT said:
Here is how I see it, Fresno St lit up the scoreboard against SC, Arizona State had no problems scoring and would have beaten them if they didn't start playing clock kill ball at the start of the 3rd quarter.....Notre Dame's offense moved the ball at will against SC, and OSU pretty much shut ND down and dominated and made them look overmatched, while Texas beat OSU at full strength (remember Bobby Cappenter was hurt and did not play in the Fiesta Bowl against ND)....If Vince Young made the plays he did against OSU's defense, I think Texas' offense will do whatever the heck they want to out there, and Texas has a much better defense than Fresno St and AZ State.....The fact I am a Longhorns fan aside.....I just see USC as far from unbeatable, they aren't as good as they were the past two years, and I think they have been begging to get punched in the face all year, and I think TX is going to give it to them, and I just like Texas in this.
this guy is not my alter

BiggT said:
Here is how I see it, Fresno St lit up the scoreboard against SC, Arizona State had no problems scoring and would have beaten them if they didn't start playing clock kill ball at the start of the 3rd quarter.....Notre Dame's offense moved the ball at will against SC, and OSU pretty much shut ND down and dominated and made them look overmatched, while Texas beat OSU at full strength (remember Bobby Cappenter was hurt and did not play in the Fiesta Bowl against ND)....If Vince Young made the plays he did against OSU's defense, I think Texas' offense will do whatever the heck they want to out there, and Texas has a much better defense than Fresno St and AZ State and ND.....The fact I am a Longhorns fan aside.....I just see USC as far from unbeatable, they aren't as good as they were the past two years, and I think they have been begging to get punched in the face all year, and I think TX is going to give it to them, and I just like Texas in this.
what a shocking post from a texas fan

Top Bottom