Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

01/04 Rose Bowl USC/TX no introduction needed 250K limit

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
I am sold on Vince Young. I can't wait to see him in the pros. That guy was poised for the comeback and did what he had to do both via the running and passing game. He has everything Vick has plus more: downfield vision.

swole said:
I am sold on Vince Young. I can't wait to see him in the pros. That guy was poised for the comeback and did what he had to do both via the running and passing game. He has everything Vick has plus more: downfield vision.
seriously bro, there were so many times that I thought he was sacked only to see him keep scrambling with a USC player hanging on to his waist. That dudes a bad motherfucker.

Longhorn85 said:
Damn. I'm embarassed at how little I bet on my alma mater. Oh well, it was my first Karma bet.

I bet all my k on this, just had that gut feeling. What a win, I was on the phone to Austin all night long. All my boys down there were sick of me calling by the end of the night. I just hope that he doesn't go to the aint's. I would love to see Texans(if they pick bush over him than I think the state should rebel, he brings your state a national title and you go with some southern cali guy that runs laterally all the time? You already have Davis in the backfield who ran over every team he played this year why not go with who makes sense.myrant) or even SF or GB but not AZ or NO because they won't build their programs.

Enjoy the win!

harmonica said:
I still think Bush is going 1st

Bush lost value last night, I'm not saying he should have but that's the facts. Texas have Davis, Vince is in state, you don't get as much for Bush in a trade as you did before. If Texans go with Bush it will determine their fate, they will never win the AFC making that choice imo.

slat1 said:
I can tell you exactly why USC lost. No analyst on ESPN has a clue. Are you ready? Here it is...........

I bet on them!

I KNEW IT....THE SECOND THEY LOST .....I said damn slat1 bet on them ...that is the only way this could be happening ...ROTFLOL

ITS SLATS FAULT

the whole school is looking for you right NOW ...run and hide we will find you ........j/k

swole said:
hell young is already better than vick
young can actually hit wide open recievers

Top Bottom