Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are steroids safe? How about side effects of steroid use?

zachariahwilbur

[FONT=&quot]
Steroids can also have serious psychological side effects. Some users become aggressive or combative, developing "roid rage," extreme, uncontrolled bouts of anger caused by long-term steroid use. Others experience irritability, paranoia, and severe depression when they try to stop taking steroids.
2. Some of the long-term effects of steroids may not show up for many years. Lyle Alzado, a former Los Angeles Raiders defensive lineman, believed his prolonged use of steroids caused the rare form of brain cancer that affected his central nervous system before he died. If users could see the results of their steroid use in 5, 10, or 25 years, would they still take them? Probably not.
3. Alternatives to Steroids Being a good athlete means training the healthy way: eating the right foods, practicing, and strength training without the use of drugs. Not only will you be improving your sports performance, you'll also be taking good care of your body. Using "Show-Tech" is a great way to reap the benefits of cell volumization without the harmful side effects and dangers of steroid use!

Will..!!

[/FONT]

The studies I have read says that you can not get psychological disturbed from steroids. You can get more aggressive but that is not very common neither.. everything has side effects.. even vitamine C can create heartattacks according to medical rapports..

The studies I have read says that you can not get psychological disturbed from steroids. You can get more aggressive but that is not very common neither.. everything has side effects.. even vitamine C can create heartattacks according to medical rapports..

lol huh? I know guys who have seriously went crazy on gear. I have a friend that every time he takes the shit he's happy the first half of his cycle and then pissed and then seriously seriously depressed.

IMO, no such thing as a "safe" drug. Your best bet is to do extensive reasearch and weigh the reward to risk ratio of any drug / supplement. Any drug in excess can have serious consequenses. Even vitamin C can be harmful and Tylenol can destroy your liver if abused.

Top Bottom