Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legal Way to get Testosterone injections?

martimcarthur

Newbee here. Serious question:

Hypothetically, let's say that I live near the Mexican border and decide to go across the border, receive weekly T injections from a Mexican physician and then walk back across the border.

I realize this may not be the cheapest way to do it, but is there anything illegal about this scenario?
I'm trying to stay within the laws of the land (...you can stop laughing now).

Anyway, thanks in advance for your feedback.

Martinis

there shouldn't be any problems with that... as long as you aren't smuggling anything!!if you're in cuba can you go grab a few cigars an puff 'em before you come home??? of course you can!! but you really want at least two shots a week to keep your blood levels more stable!! and what are you gonna do about anti-e's and PCT?? staying within the exact restraints of the law is gnna make it difficult to do a cycle... unless you are on HRT

What i don't see is why guys on hrt simply stock pile there stuff so the blood work keeps coming back low and then see if the doc ups the dose or you just keep saving untill you have enough for a cycle. Kinda like what i did to get my accutane.

b_light said:
What i don't see is why guys on hrt simply stock pile there stuff so the blood work keeps coming back low and then see if the doc ups the dose or you just keep saving untill you have enough for a cycle. Kinda like what i did to get my accutane.

Good idea but it most likely won't work. They'll know if you're not taking anything and if it did "nothing" they might abandon the therapy. (Oh no!) And if it just goes into a low/normal level they won't prescibe more since you'll be in the "acceptable" range.

martimcarthur said:
Newbee here. Serious question:

Hypothetically, let's say that I live near the Mexican border and decide to go across the border, receive weekly T injections from a Mexican physician and then walk back across the border.

I realize this may not be the cheapest way to do it, but is there anything illegal about this scenario?
I'm trying to stay within the laws of the land (...you can stop laughing now).

Anyway, thanks in advance for your feedback.

Martinis

You might be a cop :rolleyes:

Anyway, United States laws only apply within the United States. You can do whatever you want outside the country as long as it's legal in whatever country you're in.

Now go forth with a clear conscience.

Papa Lion said:
there shouldn't be any problems with that... as long as you aren't smuggling anything!!if you're in cuba can you go grab a few cigars an puff 'em before you come home??? of course you can!! but you really want at least two shots a week to keep your blood levels more stable!! and what are you gonna do about anti-e's and PCT - post cycle therapy - ?? staying within the exact restraints of the law is gnna make it difficult to do a cycle... unless you are on HRT

Yes, I like the Cuban analogy. BUT... what if you're taking a really, really, really long acting delayed release T? Say, one that only requires an injection every 3-months or so. ;0)

I'm looking for an approx 10-15 lbs of muscle gain, and then to simply maintain as long as possible. (i.e., I won't be on the cover of a mag anytime soon.)

Again, I'm trying to find the downside to this scenario. Is it simply too much $ seeing physicians in Mexico? (my guess is 'no') too much time? I can't imagine it would be more than $70 cash to see a dr and receive an injection, and possibly a few hours of time invested (i.e., see dr, go to Rx, go back to dr and get the injection... go to all-you-can-eat taco bar, walk back across border... go to gym). No laws broken, no feelings hurt.

Also, I can't picture Mexican physicians denying patients at the same rate as US physicians. Much more prescribing latitude down there, obviously.

Any thoughts or feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
martinis

well first things first... good luck finding a med you only shoot every three months.... or even once a month, once a week isn't even really rec'd as I said bi-weekly injections are really what you are lookin for!! because you want to keep your blood levels as stable as possible to prevent increased risk of sides which are more common with spikes in your blood levels!!

then let me put it another way.... you travel to say holland and buy some marijuana and smoke it... will you get popped when you travel back to the states... well only if you get a dui and they piss test you!! then they'll toss it in on your dui... but that's really the only scenario I see causing problems with that metaphor!! is that a risk with steroids?? NO!! because first of all there's nobody that's gonna be testing you for steroids in the normal rec drug screening, secondly it's not gonna inhibit your driving abilities or any other functionality.

here's another scenario for you... I take an over the counter anti-inflammatory (in russia where I currently am) however when I return to the states where I need a script for it... if there are traces of it in my blood, have I broken any laws?? NO!!

but lastly to answer your over-all Q I think it's really a rather ridiculous and expensive plan you've lined out and would only consider it if I was doing minimal hrt and even then I would just get a doc here to do it!! as said the plan is NO GOOD!!!

+1

nuh_mizer said:
You might be a cop :rolleyes:

Anyway, United States laws only apply within the United States. You can do whatever you want outside the country as long as it's legal in whatever country you're in.

Now go forth with a clear conscience.

Top Bottom