Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Laws concerning IGF-1

d_o_c_

Anyone know what the laws are considering the use and distribution of IGF-1?

I have been told that you can buy and sell legally as research material?

The first thing you can do is check your state's list of scheduled substances on the Secretary of State website....

It probably won't be on there. From what I understand, this would mean a much lesser punishment if caught - along the lines of using someone else's prescription anti-depressants, for example...

It is to date a research chemical and therfore there are no restrictions on its use. The FDA has already started testing it, so its only a matter of time before it will be approved and that means we can't have it without a script. So STOCK UP!!!

d_o_c_ said:

I would say that according to the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 1990 (expanded in 2004) IGF-1 is a controlled substance therefore to legally posses this kind of drug you need a prescritpion. Also you need to put special attention at the fact that Law enforcement agencies and Congressmen alike, lack education and proper information regarding anabolic steroids, and most of the times other substances such as the ancillary drugs for research purposes are tossed in to the mix and therefore wrongly classified as AAS. This is a common practice because authorities do not have the knowledge to accurateley determine what is what. You can probably argue whatever you want with the Cops who i don't think they give a s**t, but believe me, to get your as* out of the problem you will have to explain all the technicalities to the D.A. in a court of law.

You also have to consider that the state law where you reside may include additional substances in their banned/controlled substance list.

I would be very careful with IGF-1, I would treat it as AAS, and i would do exactly the same with ancillary products.

For further information check Rick Collins website (steroidlaw.com)

Some states dont have a banned substance list, they have a general law that says possession of any drug that requires a physicians prescription without such prescription is illegal, and then names drugs that are exceptions to that rule. Check out Rick Collins book for the laws in your state.

Even so, IGF-1 is not prescribed in the US at this time.

I beleive I am correct wwhen I state that you can lawfully sell and buy it as a research material.

d_o_c_ said:
Even so, IGF-1 is not prescribed in the US at this time.

I beleive I am correct wwhen I state that you can lawfully sell and buy it as a research material.

You're probably right, but you still need to double check your state statutes. Some state are more tolerant regarding research substances while others have stiffened up. My understanding is that in order to legally posses research substances you still need to fullfil various requirements/conditions.
I don't mean to be a prick, but if something goes wrong you won't have to argue with me or law enforcement agents, you will have to make your point in front of a judge in a court of law. Remember that those guys do not argue, they'll charge you, they'll twist your arm until you give up and agree to a plea or "cooperate" with them. Do u want a fair trial? In my opinion there is no such thing as "fair trials" especially regarding the use of anabolic substances. Like Rick Collins says, these guys define apples as oranges, and anything else else that looks or tastes alike are thrown into the mix as well.

d_o_c_ said:
Thanks for the replies.
I read a post on t-nation about this stuff. I thought it sounds great at around 600mcg/day until I read the post. If you want to check it out, just use the search button on the site. Type in Long R3 IGF-1. Even though its legal, I'm kind of scard of the risks. Let me know how things turn out either way.

Top Bottom