Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zambon

As long as the water becomes crystal clear once given a chance to settle I'd be willing to bet they're 100% legit......everythings the same on mine except mine say "Lote V002" and "Cad.04/2009" which I know are the exp date and lot # which are subject to change. Do yours burn when you inject them, they always have for me even diff batches.....maybe its just me. I must be getting soft in my old age..just turned 31...DAMN!

Enjoy bro...I love'm

FknKnuckleHd said:
As long as the water becomes crystal clear once given a chance to settle I'd be willing to bet they're 100% legit......everythings the same on mine except mine say "Lote V002" and "Cad.04/2009" which I know are the exp date and lot # which are subject to change. Do yours burn when you inject them, they always have for me even diff batches.....maybe its just me. I must be getting soft in my old age..just turned 31...DAMN!

Enjoy bro...I love'm

Thanks for the info bro! Yes they do become crystal clear and yes there was a bit of a sting when I injected them :)

bw1 said:
Thanks for the info bro! Yes they do become crystal clear and yes there was a bit of a sting when I injected them :)
what was the separation rate when you left them for few hours?

Top Bottom