Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syntherol and GH

Body2000

Is it ok to mix the two?

I have been on GH/Test/T3 for 4 weeks now, Im thinking about using syntherol to add a inch or two, to the ol bis. Looking for feedback if anyone has experience with this and if it is ok to mix.

here is my feedback:

dont be lazy

are you not motivated or dedicated to put in the work to make big bis.

drop the synthol bullshit, read the training board to find out how to build big bis and then go to the gym more often.

And dont give me any I workout 5 times a week bullshit. If you did you would not need synthol. pffft]

That is the nicest way to say what I wanted to say. I gave you some KaRMA so you know I am not a total dick.

Thanks for the reply! No harm taken!

I have been training for 9 yrs. now, and I'm extremely dedicated. I have always had a problem with bicep growth and I've tryed every program out there. You name it, I read or tryed it.

My question is still can I mix the two? I don't need any bicep programs or you should do this answers.

I'm just looking for my question to be answered.

Try some IGF, but I would leave the synthol to the lazy bb'ers.

I never mixed the two, I never used synthol, someone else will have top advise you on that stuff. Maybe Dr. Love can help. ;)

I don't think there's a very big margin for error when using synthol. I've never used it, so I don't know. I have seen some sick (not the good kind) shit as a result of people using it though.

I have seen pics of bros who used it wrong and thus I never tried the shit.

Have you seen that one where that guy from the UK is in handcuffs or something? LOL!

Looks like he has arms and stuff made out of balloons all misproportioned and shit. LOL!

Synthol has no place in bodybuilding or anywhere for that matter. But, to answer the question, can you mix the two? Of course you can, just don't put them in the same syringe, though. Try wintrol or test suspension for site growth.

BIGBX knows his stuff. I am glad most of you agree synthol has no place in BB.

I bet if you saw some of the pics I have seen, you would leave that stuff alone.

I need to see if I can find a few synthol related pics to post. I have seen some good ones. Good enough to keep me far far away from that stuff. I'll post them if I can find them.

Top Bottom