Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Approved Log Health phase and rebound cycle Log

you right on track legend
Thanks dude
Lean and jacked brother, great combo πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Cheers Gar
Bringing the food up 200 while the gear jumps to 750 means you will actually know which change the scale is answering to.
Thanks BSS
Exciting times for the blast bro!
Sure is mate....loving it at the moment
Getting more ripped every check in
Thanks Gumpy, not sure I agree but I'll take the compliment haha
 
Weekly update time!

Body weight today was 89.7kg which was a big 1kg jump overnight....definately looking watery today. Average weekly weight actually dropped from 88.4 to 88.2 despite upping cals, in fact for my first few days hovering around 4k cals I dropped weight every single day which lead to me upping my cals to about 4150 on training days. I will hold at around this number for atleast the next week and see what happens.

Training has been going very well, have had a little discomfort in my lower back but nothing too concerning, just have to be careful and play it safe which is exactly what I did last night - I got all the way through my RDL warm up and decided it just didn't feel right and I couldn't hit the right groove so skipped my work set and moved on to the next exercise. 2 years ago I would've pushed through, done the set, upset my back some more which would've lead to weeks of disrupted training....definately a bit wiser in my old age.

Cardio and steps have still been on point, I believe they are key to feeling good and being healthy especially in a gaining phase where food and PEDS are high and bodyweight is constantly increasing, I feel so good now compared to previous bulks that I'm sure I can push this for another couple months and get some really solid progress.

Anyway here's a few post work out pics from during the week.

file_000000006640820ba1749dcd9970b5a4.webp
20260929_175611.webp
20260929_175542.webp
 
Weekly update time!

Body weight today was 89.7kg which was a big 1kg jump overnight....definately looking watery today. Average weekly weight actually dropped from 88.4 to 88.2 despite upping cals, in fact for my first few days hovering around 4k cals I dropped weight every single day which lead to me upping my cals to about 4150 on training days. I will hold at around this number for atleast the next week and see what happens.

Training has been going very well, have had a little discomfort in my lower back but nothing too concerning, just have to be careful and play it safe which is exactly what I did last night - I got all the way through my RDL warm up and decided it just didn't feel right and I couldn't hit the right groove so skipped my work set and moved on to the next exercise. 2 years ago I would've pushed through, done the set, upset my back some more which would've lead to weeks of disrupted training....definately a bit wiser in my old age.

Cardio and steps have still been on point, I believe they are key to feeling good and being healthy especially in a gaining phase where food and PEDS are high and bodyweight is constantly increasing, I feel so good now compared to previous bulks that I'm sure I can push this for another couple months and get some really solid progress.

Anyway here's a few post work out pics from during the week.

View attachment 188677View attachment 188678View attachment 188679
back big AF legend daymn

@abolone @koba @gar71 @BSS @Scuffer @Oths @Allupfromhere @pigsy
 
Weekly update time!

Body weight today was 89.7kg which was a big 1kg jump overnight....definately looking watery today. Average weekly weight actually dropped from 88.4 to 88.2 despite upping cals, in fact for my first few days hovering around 4k cals I dropped weight every single day which lead to me upping my cals to about 4150 on training days. I will hold at around this number for atleast the next week and see what happens.

Training has been going very well, have had a little discomfort in my lower back but nothing too concerning, just have to be careful and play it safe which is exactly what I did last night - I got all the way through my RDL warm up and decided it just didn't feel right and I couldn't hit the right groove so skipped my work set and moved on to the next exercise. 2 years ago I would've pushed through, done the set, upset my back some more which would've lead to weeks of disrupted training....definately a bit wiser in my old age.

Cardio and steps have still been on point, I believe they are key to feeling good and being healthy especially in a gaining phase where food and PEDS are high and bodyweight is constantly increasing, I feel so good now compared to previous bulks that I'm sure I can push this for another couple months and get some really solid progress.

Anyway here's a few post work out pics from during the week.

View attachment 188677View attachment 188678View attachment 188679

Walking away from the RDL work set when the groove felt off, rather than forcing it like two years ago, will keep this gaining phase rolling legend.
 
Walking away from the RDL work set when the groove felt off, rather than forcing it like two years ago, will keep this gaining phase rolling legend.
Absolutely and yet it still so hard to do haha
 
Top Bottom