Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Approved Log Bodybuilding Cycle Log - Team Ironclad Labs

koba

Chairman
Chairman Member
EF Logger
1789793346990.webp

Koba
Age 51
Height 180cm
Current Bodyweight 103kg
B.P 115/72
Pulse 72
Co-owner of Beast Physique Coaching with @Ohdamn
Contact us:
@koba Threema: E7A94ZZF
@Ohdamn Threema: B9YYKNH5


Sponsor - Ironclad Labs
@IronHQ
1789792518984.webp


Back Story -
Years Training 36
Years Training Naturally 2
Years on Ped's 34 (Testosterone)

A little about me, I started Training Naturally at the age of 15, weighing 67kg @180cm I continued to train Naturally until the age of 17, where I weighed 95kg @180cm & cut.
My available supplement was Milk.
No mobile phones, no creatine, no internet, only Arnold swarzeneggers encyclopaedia of modern bodybuilding to guide me.

I didn't compete until the age of 30, where I weighed 115kgs offseason @10% bf measured by Dexa Scan.
1789790633974.webp

My Arms were 20" Cold.
1789790915545.webp

I entered & Placed 2nd & 3rd in the Men's Open, over 90kgs & over 100kgs Npc Ifbb Australian National Australasian Championship Competitions.
1789791115152.webp

Some Competitions Pics πŸ“Έ
1789791257060.webp

1789791389616.webp

1789791500088.webp

1789791641224.webp


Current Ped's-
Testosterone
Mesterolone
Hgh
Hcg
Reta
Semax
1789793074484.webp


Current Medications -
Dapigloflozin 10mg
Telemesartan 80MG
Cialis

Training Split-
Day 1 Chest, Side Delts Abs
Day 2 Back, Traps
Day 3 Rest
Day 4 Arms, Forearms
Day 5 Delts, Traps
Day 6 Legs
Day 7 Rest

Current Nutrition -
2500-4000 cals

Current Supps
Omega 3
Multi vitamin
Liver Protect
Psyllium Fiber.

Next update, I will be including Before & After Pics πŸ“Έ
 
View attachment 186791
Koba
Age 51
Height 180cm
Current Bodyweight 103kg
B.P 115/72
Pulse 72
Co-owner of Beast Physique Coaching with @Ohdamn
Contact us:
@koba Threema: E7A94ZZF
@Ohdamn Threema: B9YYKNH5


Sponsor - Ironclad Labs
@IronHQ
View attachment 186789

Back Story -
Years Training 36
Years Training Naturally 2
Years on Ped's 34 (Testosterone)

A little about me, I started Training Naturally at the age of 15, weighing 67kg @180cm I continued to train Naturally until the age of 17, where I weighed 95kg @180cm & cut.
My available supplement was Milk.
No mobile phones, no creatine, no internet, only Arnold swarzeneggers encyclopaedia of modern bodybuilding to guide me.

I didn't compete until the age of 30, where I weighed 115kgs offseason @10% bf measured by Dexa Scan.
View attachment 186780
My Arms were 20" Cold.
View attachment 186781
I entered & Placed 2nd & 3rd in the Men's Open, over 90kgs & over 100kgs Npc Ifbb Australian National Australasian Championship Competitions.
View attachment 186782
Some Competitions Pics πŸ“Έ
View attachment 186783
View attachment 186784
View attachment 186786
View attachment 186787

Current Ped's-
Testosterone
Mesterolone
Hgh
Hcg
Reta
Semax
View attachment 186790

Current Medications -
Dapigloflozin 10mg
Telemesartan 80MG
Cialis

Training Split-
Day 1 Chest, Side Delts Abs
Day 2 Back, Traps
Day 3 Rest
Day 4 Arms, Forearms
Day 5 Delts, Traps
Day 6 Legs
Day 7 Rest

Current Nutrition -
2500-4000 cals

Current Supps
Omega 3
Multi vitamin
Liver Protect
Psyllium Fiber.

Next update, I will be including Before & After Pics πŸ“Έ
You’re a true EF legend
Welcome back πŸ’ͺ
 
View attachment 186791
Koba
Age 51
Height 180cm
Current Bodyweight 103kg
B.P 115/72
Pulse 72
Co-owner of Beast Physique Coaching with @Ohdamn
Contact us:
@koba Threema: E7A94ZZF
@Ohdamn Threema: B9YYKNH5


Sponsor - Ironclad Labs
@IronHQ
View attachment 186789

Back Story -
Years Training 36
Years Training Naturally 2
Years on Ped's 34 (Testosterone)

A little about me, I started Training Naturally at the age of 15, weighing 67kg @180cm I continued to train Naturally until the age of 17, where I weighed 95kg @180cm & cut.
My available supplement was Milk.
No mobile phones, no creatine, no internet, only Arnold swarzeneggers encyclopaedia of modern bodybuilding to guide me.

I didn't compete until the age of 30, where I weighed 115kgs offseason @10% bf measured by Dexa Scan.
View attachment 186780
My Arms were 20" Cold.
View attachment 186781
I entered & Placed 2nd & 3rd in the Men's Open, over 90kgs & over 100kgs Npc Ifbb Australian National Australasian Championship Competitions.
View attachment 186782
Some Competitions Pics πŸ“Έ
View attachment 186783
View attachment 186784
View attachment 186786
View attachment 186787

Current Ped's-
Testosterone
Mesterolone
Hgh
Hcg
Reta
Semax
View attachment 186790

Current Medications -
Dapigloflozin 10mg
Telemesartan 80MG
Cialis

Training Split-
Day 1 Chest, Side Delts Abs
Day 2 Back, Traps
Day 3 Rest
Day 4 Arms, Forearms
Day 5 Delts, Traps
Day 6 Legs
Day 7 Rest

Current Nutrition -
2500-4000 cals

Current Supps
Omega 3
Multi vitamin
Liver Protect
Psyllium Fiber.

Next update, I will be including Before & After Pics πŸ“Έ
Hell yeah brother
 
View attachment 186791
Koba
Age 51
Height 180cm
Current Bodyweight 103kg
B.P 115/72
Pulse 72
Co-owner of Beast Physique Coaching with @Ohdamn
Contact us:
@koba Threema: E7A94ZZF
@Ohdamn Threema: B9YYKNH5


Sponsor - Ironclad Labs
@IronHQ
View attachment 186789

Back Story -
Years Training 36
Years Training Naturally 2
Years on Ped's 34 (Testosterone)

A little about me, I started Training Naturally at the age of 15, weighing 67kg @180cm I continued to train Naturally until the age of 17, where I weighed 95kg @180cm & cut.
My available supplement was Milk.
No mobile phones, no creatine, no internet, only Arnold swarzeneggers encyclopaedia of modern bodybuilding to guide me.

I didn't compete until the age of 30, where I weighed 115kgs offseason @10% bf measured by Dexa Scan.
View attachment 186780
My Arms were 20" Cold.
View attachment 186781
I entered & Placed 2nd & 3rd in the Men's Open, over 90kgs & over 100kgs Npc Ifbb Australian National Australasian Championship Competitions.
View attachment 186782
Some Competitions Pics πŸ“Έ
View attachment 186783
View attachment 186784
View attachment 186786
View attachment 186787

Current Ped's-
Testosterone
Mesterolone
Hgh
Hcg
Reta
Semax
View attachment 186790

Current Medications -
Dapigloflozin 10mg
Telemesartan 80MG
Cialis

Training Split-
Day 1 Chest, Side Delts Abs
Day 2 Back, Traps
Day 3 Rest
Day 4 Arms, Forearms
Day 5 Delts, Traps
Day 6 Legs
Day 7 Rest

Current Nutrition -
2500-4000 cals

Current Supps
Omega 3
Multi vitamin
Liver Protect
Psyllium Fiber.

Next update, I will be including Before & After Pics πŸ“Έ
legendary log restart @koba its now approved

@Grumpy1 @abolone @koba @gar71 @BSS @Scuffer @Oths @Allupfromhere @pigsy
 
Koba
Age 51
Height 180cm
Current Bodyweight 103kg
B.P 115/72
Pulse 72
Co-owner of Beast Physique Coaching with @Ohdamn
Contact us:
@koba Threema: E7A94ZZF
@Ohdamn Threema: B9YYKNH5

SPONSOR - IRONCLAD LABS
@IronHQ
Threema NZJH7H3A
1790001250826.webp

My Journey so far -
My Quest to regain some of my lost competitive shape, size & conditioning begun in January of this year.
Here I am at the beginning of this year weighing in at 96kgs
1790001898817.webp

By March, I was weighing in at 101kgs
1790002230864.webp

Progress from January to July
1790002466128.webp

The progress that I made from January to July, relied on modern day push, pull, lower, upper type split with the intention of going to muscular failure on the last set of any given exercise. My workouts, weights, sets & reps were recorded every session & so where my calories & macros. I did no cardio whatsoever during this time period.
1790003480500.webp

Frustrated with my progress, I set myself a challenge by halthing the amount of Testosterone I was using each week, doing away with Insulin & microdosed tren & running with Test, Mast P, Primo & Hgh only.
I stopped recording all of my workouts, weights, reps, sets, ditched my phone & went into every session full steam ahead, set after set, superset after superset, drop sets, fst-7's, Triple Drop Sets, Giant sets, High reps 10-12 with most sets including warm-up sets taken to the point of momentary muscular failure. I stopped counting calories & macros & relied solely on my hunger ques, sleep patterns etc were all instinctive.
My principal now relied upon Training to failure with continuous mechanical tension on the working muscles, eyeing off enough protein at each meal, metabolic accumulation (aka the pump) & progressive overload on each & every single workout, be that more weight, reps, greater intensity, less rest between sets & other progressive overload variations
1790004559926.webp

By July I was looking pretty Jacked!
Weighing in now at 107kg on half the amount of gear & purely instinctive training & eating. I was training each bodpart once per week & superseting my Arms & Forearms.
1790004784100.webp

January to July from the side
1790004868895.webp

January to July from the back.
Some obstacles that I faced during this time where past injuries that have plagued me since I first tore a pec at 19 years of age,
Some injuries that followed where,
Another torn pec, a torn tricep, both of my patella tendons torn, both of my biceps torn, both of my lat muscles torn & both of my shoulders, my rotator cuffs torn. It's that injury plus my Tricep that wont allow me to fully extend my right arm & both of my arms have limited overhead range of motion.
I also have boughts with Kidney disease which I have maintained at a stable but low level of egfr 29 measured by Cystatin C for over 7 years now. The hardest part of all of this is the kidney disease which leaves me weak, feeling fatigued all of the time, combined with insomnia, severe loss of appetite, brain fog, thought confusion, forgetfulness & to compound this, I also have Adhd & Bipolar, Anxiety & Depression. Ontop of all of this my level of Kidney disease causes significant protein loss.
1790006288954.webp

Appart from overall mass, my physique goals are to add more Delts, Triceps & Calves while working on keeping my waist small.
Ironclad Team
Team Vanguard -
@koba
@rizzlekdizzle
@VigorousSteve
@Bigkev98
@Metal_Militia11
@Gooner_13
@fluffy bunny
@gar71
 
Last edited:
Koba
Age 51
Height 180cm
Current Bodyweight 103kg
B.P 115/72
Pulse 72
Co-owner of Beast Physique Coaching with @Ohdamn
Contact us:
@koba Threema: E7A94ZZF
@Ohdamn Threema: B9YYKNH5

SPONSOR - IRONCLAD LABS
@IronHQ
Threema NZJH7H3A
View attachment 187241
My Journey so far -
My Quest to regain some of my lost competitive shape, size & conditioning begun in January of this year.
Here I am at the beginning of this year weighing in at 96kgs
View attachment 187250
By March, I was weighing in at 101kgs
View attachment 187251
Progress from January to July
View attachment 187252
The progress that I made from January to July, relied on modern day push, pull, lower, upper type split with the intention of going to muscular failure on the last set of any given exercise. My workouts, weights, sets & reps were recorded every session & so where my calories & macros. I did no cardio whatsoever during this time period.
View attachment 187254
Frustrated with my progress, I set myself a challenge by halthing the amount of Testosterone I was using each week, doing away with Insulin & microdosed tren & running with Test, Mast P, Primo & Hgh only.
I stopped recording all of my workouts, weights, reps, sets, ditched my phone & went into every session full steam ahead, set after set, superset after superset, drop sets, fst-7's, Triple Drop Sets, Giant sets, High reps 10-12 with most sets including warm-up sets taken to the point of momentary muscular failure. I stopped counting calories & macros & relied solely on my hunger ques, sleep patterns etc were all instinctive.
My principal now relied upon Training to failure with continuous mechanical tension on the working muscles, eyeing off enough protein at each meal, metabolic accumulation (aka the pump) & progressive overload on each & every single workout, be that more weight, reps, greater intensity, less rest between sets & other progressive overload variations
View attachment 187257
By July I was looking pretty Jacked!
Weighing in now at 107kg on half the amount of gear & purely instinctive training & eating. I was training each bodpart once per week & superseting my Arms & Forearms.
View attachment 187258
January to July from the side
View attachment 187259
January to July from the back.
Some obstacles that I faced during this time where past injuries that have plagued me since I first tore a pec at 19 years of age,
Some injuries that followed where,
Another torn pec, a torn tricep, both of my patella tendons torn, both of my biceps torn, both of my lat muscles torn & both of my shoulders, my rotator cuffs torn. It's that injury plus my Tricep that wont allow me to fully extend my right arm & both of my arms have limited overhead range of motion.
I also have boughts with Kidney disease which I have maintained at a stable but low level of egfr 29 measured by Cystatin C for over 7 years now. The hardest part of all of this is the kidney disease which leaves me weak, feeling fatigued all of the time, combined with insomnia, severe loss of appetite, brain fog, thought confusion, forgetfulness & to compound this, I also have Adhd & Bipolar, Anxiety & Depression. Ontop of all of this my level of Kidney disease causes significant protein loss.
View attachment 187262
Appart from overall mass, my physique goals are to add more Delts, Triceps & Calves while working on keeping my waist small.
Ironclad Team
Team Vanguard -
@koba
@rizzlekdizzle
@VigorousSteve
@Bigkev98
@Metal_Militia11
@Gooner_13
@fluffy bunny
@gar71
you still have the amazing base legend

@Grumpy1 @abolone @koba @gar71 @BSS @Scuffer @Oths @ChewedSleek @Allupfromhere @pigsy
 
Koba
Age 51
Height 180cm
Current Bodyweight 103kg
B.P 115/72
Pulse 72
Co-owner of Beast Physique Coaching with @Ohdamn
Contact us:
@koba Threema: E7A94ZZF
@Ohdamn Threema: B9YYKNH5

SPONSOR - IRONCLAD LABS
@IronHQ
Threema NZJH7H3A
View attachment 187241
My Journey so far -
My Quest to regain some of my lost competitive shape, size & conditioning begun in January of this year.
Here I am at the beginning of this year weighing in at 96kgs
View attachment 187250
By March, I was weighing in at 101kgs
View attachment 187251
Progress from January to July
View attachment 187252
The progress that I made from January to July, relied on modern day push, pull, lower, upper type split with the intention of going to muscular failure on the last set of any given exercise. My workouts, weights, sets & reps were recorded every session & so where my calories & macros. I did no cardio whatsoever during this time period.
View attachment 187254
Frustrated with my progress, I set myself a challenge by halthing the amount of Testosterone I was using each week, doing away with Insulin & microdosed tren & running with Test, Mast P, Primo & Hgh only.
I stopped recording all of my workouts, weights, reps, sets, ditched my phone & went into every session full steam ahead, set after set, superset after superset, drop sets, fst-7's, Triple Drop Sets, Giant sets, High reps 10-12 with most sets including warm-up sets taken to the point of momentary muscular failure. I stopped counting calories & macros & relied solely on my hunger ques, sleep patterns etc were all instinctive.
My principal now relied upon Training to failure with continuous mechanical tension on the working muscles, eyeing off enough protein at each meal, metabolic accumulation (aka the pump) & progressive overload on each & every single workout, be that more weight, reps, greater intensity, less rest between sets & other progressive overload variations
View attachment 187257
By July I was looking pretty Jacked!
Weighing in now at 107kg on half the amount of gear & purely instinctive training & eating. I was training each bodpart once per week & superseting my Arms & Forearms.
View attachment 187258
January to July from the side
View attachment 187259
January to July from the back.
Some obstacles that I faced during this time where past injuries that have plagued me since I first tore a pec at 19 years of age,
Some injuries that followed where,
Another torn pec, a torn tricep, both of my patella tendons torn, both of my biceps torn, both of my lat muscles torn & both of my shoulders, my rotator cuffs torn. It's that injury plus my Tricep that wont allow me to fully extend my right arm & both of my arms have limited overhead range of motion.
I also have boughts with Kidney disease which I have maintained at a stable but low level of egfr 29 measured by Cystatin C for over 7 years now. The hardest part of all of this is the kidney disease which leaves me weak, feeling fatigued all of the time, combined with insomnia, severe loss of appetite, brain fog, thought confusion, forgetfulness & to compound this, I also have Adhd & Bipolar, Anxiety & Depression. Ontop of all of this my level of Kidney disease causes significant protein loss.
View attachment 187262
Appart from overall mass, my physique goals are to add more Delts, Triceps & Calves while working on keeping my waist small.
Ironclad Team
Team Vanguard -
@koba
@rizzlekdizzle
@VigorousSteve
@Bigkev98
@Metal_Militia11
@Gooner_13
@fluffy bunny
@gar71

Ninety six to 103 across the year at 51 with the conditioning holding is a proper rebuild rather than just weight going back on.
 
Still looking great bro even with the medical stuff in the background
Thanks brother, I appreciate that πŸ™
great entry to the log brother. The changes were crazy especially seeing what you did on half your test dose!
Thanks brother πŸ™ the reason I did it, is I knew that it would make me work even harder due to the disadvantage to overcome.
It just shows, that sometimes when we have everything at our disposal & sitting pretty, we can become complacent & relying on what we have & when that doesn't work, we are tempted to take more, when all we needed was that extra spark⚑️πŸ”₯ & rage that can fuel the underdog to fight βš”οΈ even harder for it's prize! πŸ†
 
The progression made is nothing short of amazing, brother! With all your medical stuff going on, you’re still looking like a beast!
Thanks for the encouragement brother πŸ™ I truly appreciate your support πŸ’ͺ
 
Koba
Age 51
Height 180cm
Current Bodyweight 103kg
B.P 115/72
Pulse 72
Co-owner of Beast Physique Coaching with @Ohdamn
Contact us:
@koba Threema: E7A94ZZF
@Ohdamn Threema: B9YYKNH5

SPONSOR - IRONCLAD LABS
@IronHQ
Threema NZJH7H3A
View attachment 187241
My Journey so far -
My Quest to regain some of my lost competitive shape, size & conditioning begun in January of this year.
Here I am at the beginning of this year weighing in at 96kgs
View attachment 187250
By March, I was weighing in at 101kgs
View attachment 187251
Progress from January to July
View attachment 187252
The progress that I made from January to July, relied on modern day push, pull, lower, upper type split with the intention of going to muscular failure on the last set of any given exercise. My workouts, weights, sets & reps were recorded every session & so where my calories & macros. I did no cardio whatsoever during this time period.
View attachment 187254
Frustrated with my progress, I set myself a challenge by halthing the amount of Testosterone I was using each week, doing away with Insulin & microdosed tren & running with Test, Mast P, Primo & Hgh only.
I stopped recording all of my workouts, weights, reps, sets, ditched my phone & went into every session full steam ahead, set after set, superset after superset, drop sets, fst-7's, Triple Drop Sets, Giant sets, High reps 10-12 with most sets including warm-up sets taken to the point of momentary muscular failure. I stopped counting calories & macros & relied solely on my hunger ques, sleep patterns etc were all instinctive.
My principal now relied upon Training to failure with continuous mechanical tension on the working muscles, eyeing off enough protein at each meal, metabolic accumulation (aka the pump) & progressive overload on each & every single workout, be that more weight, reps, greater intensity, less rest between sets & other progressive overload variations
View attachment 187257
By July I was looking pretty Jacked!
Weighing in now at 107kg on half the amount of gear & purely instinctive training & eating. I was training each bodpart once per week & superseting my Arms & Forearms.
View attachment 187258
January to July from the side
View attachment 187259
January to July from the back.
Some obstacles that I faced during this time where past injuries that have plagued me since I first tore a pec at 19 years of age,
Some injuries that followed where,
Another torn pec, a torn tricep, both of my patella tendons torn, both of my biceps torn, both of my lat muscles torn & both of my shoulders, my rotator cuffs torn. It's that injury plus my Tricep that wont allow me to fully extend my right arm & both of my arms have limited overhead range of motion.
I also have boughts with Kidney disease which I have maintained at a stable but low level of egfr 29 measured by Cystatin C for over 7 years now. The hardest part of all of this is the kidney disease which leaves me weak, feeling fatigued all of the time, combined with insomnia, severe loss of appetite, brain fog, thought confusion, forgetfulness & to compound this, I also have Adhd & Bipolar, Anxiety & Depression. Ontop of all of this my level of Kidney disease causes significant protein loss.
View attachment 187262
Appart from overall mass, my physique goals are to add more Delts, Triceps & Calves while working on keeping my waist small.
Ironclad Team
Team Vanguard -
@koba
@rizzlekdizzle
@VigorousSteve
@Bigkev98
@Metal_Militia11
@Gooner_13
@fluffy bunny
@gar71
You look fkn fantasic bro.
Concerning what you have been going through.

What are you doing for kidneys these days?
 
You look fkn fantasic bro.
Concerning what you have been going through.

What are you doing for kidneys these days?
Thanks so much brother πŸ™
The Kidneys are taken care of by monitoring B.P these day's & taking Telemesartan 80mg p/d
Dapigloflozin 10mg p/d
Hydralazine 50mg p/d
 
Koba 🦍
Age 51
Height 180cm
Current Bodyweight 105.5kg
B.P 117/72
Pulse 72
Co-owner of Beast Physique Coaching with @Ohdamn
Contact us:
@koba Threema: E7A94ZZF
@Ohdamn Threema: B9YYKNH5

Sponsor Ironclad Labs @IronHQ
1790817159878.webp

Training today was -
Back πŸ’ͺ🏽
I started this workout with
● Rack Pulls for 3 sets 2-3 RIR
Followed by,
● 3 Stage Chinup on the Assisted Chinup/Dip Machine. Starting with Overhand Wide Grip Chinup to Failure, Followed by Neutral Grip Chinup to failure, followed by Supinated Grip to Failure for 3 sets to failure.
● 3 Stage Row, following the same formula for Chinups on a Machine that allows this, I completed 3 sets to failure on 3 sets.

Food was - Pancakes with maple syrup & a ready to drink protein drink for my Preworkout.
Post workout meal today, was - An Rtd Protein drink with some Apple pastries. (I eat like this due to my Ckd) which leaves a discussing metallic taste in my mouth making most food, meat especially taste like garbage, so I eat high calorie foods that taste only semi discusting! I can barely eat half my meals even with Reta out of the equation.

My Bodyweight is trending up, which is most likely muscle. I'm not too worried about getting lean & staying lean, but I am concerned with keeping as much muscle as possible, as when I reach the point of needing dialysis which isn't far off, I will need as much muscle as possible to prevent myself for going in Sarcopenia which is severe loss of muscle mass at this stage in my ckd I must add & when I do go into dialysis.
I'm hoping to get some decent before & after pics happening again soon. For those that think I'm nuts for doing this while I'm in kidney failure, I must tell you, that with taking gear I lasted 7 years until I reached this point with kidney failure, when my Doc said that I had only 4 years until I reached the point of dialysis. My entire medical Team new about my Testosterone use, & although they didn't condone anything outside of TRT (which is what I'm doing now) they were & are still quite surprised that my bloods are all within normal levels (apart from my egfr. An Anomaly they called me.

Hopefully I can educate about what is happening with my & help to steer those away from having Kidney problems. My main advice to you is, watch your blood pressure carefully & control it with Telemesartan & your blood sugar with Empagliflozin.

Team Ironclad βš”οΈπŸ†πŸ”₯
Threema: NZJH7H3A
Tele: @ironcladlabs
1. @VigorousSteve
2. @Bigkev98
3. @Gooner_13
4. @fluffy bunny
5. @Metal_Militia11
6. @gar71
7. @koba
 
Koba 🦍
Age 51
Height 180cm
Current Bodyweight 105.5kg
B.P 117/72
Pulse 72
Co-owner of Beast Physique Coaching with @Ohdamn
Contact us:
@koba Threema: E7A94ZZF
@Ohdamn Threema: B9YYKNH5

Sponsor Ironclad Labs @IronHQ
View attachment 188593
Training today was -
Back πŸ’ͺ🏽
I started this workout with
● Rack Pulls for 3 sets 2-3 RIR
Followed by,
● 3 Stage Chinup on the Assisted Chinup/Dip Machine. Starting with Overhand Wide Grip Chinup to Failure, Followed by Neutral Grip Chinup to failure, followed by Supinated Grip to Failure for 3 sets to failure.
● 3 Stage Row, following the same formula for Chinups on a Machine that allows this, I completed 3 sets to failure on 3 sets.

Food was - Pancakes with maple syrup & a ready to drink protein drink for my Preworkout.
Post workout meal today, was - An Rtd Protein drink with some Apple pastries. (I eat like this due to my Ckd) which leaves a discussing metallic taste in my mouth making most food, meat especially taste like garbage, so I eat high calorie foods that taste only semi discusting! I can barely eat half my meals even with Reta out of the equation.

My Bodyweight is trending up, which is most likely muscle. I'm not too worried about getting lean & staying lean, but I am concerned with keeping as much muscle as possible, as when I reach the point of needing dialysis which isn't far off, I will need as much muscle as possible to prevent myself for going in Sarcopenia which is severe loss of muscle mass at this stage in my ckd I must add & when I do go into dialysis.
I'm hoping to get some decent before & after pics happening again soon. For those that think I'm nuts for doing this while I'm in kidney failure, I must tell you, that with taking gear I lasted 7 years until I reached this point with kidney failure, when my Doc said that I had only 4 years until I reached the point of dialysis. My entire medical Team new about my Testosterone use, & although they didn't condone anything outside of TRT (which is what I'm doing now) they were & are still quite surprised that my bloods are all within normal levels (apart from my egfr. An Anomaly they called me.

Hopefully I can educate about what is happening with my & help to steer those away from having Kidney problems. My main advice to you is, watch your blood pressure carefully & control it with Telemesartan & your blood sugar with Empagliflozin.

Team Ironclad βš”οΈπŸ†πŸ”₯
Threema: NZJH7H3A
Tele: @ironcladlabs
1. @VigorousSteve
2. @Bigkev98
3. @Gooner_13
4. @fluffy bunny
5. @Metal_Militia11
6. @gar71
7. @koba
You know whats best for you brother keep on killing it!
 
What a fuken beast. Your resilience is admirable and preparedness to help others avoid the issues you face should be commended by all. Yours was a different era, people didn't have the health awareness we do now. Keen to see the constant upwards progression and hoping the best for your health brother.
 
Koba
Age 51
Height 180cm
Current Bodyweight 105.5kg
B.P 115/72
Pulse 72
Co-owner of Beast Physique Coaching with @Ohdamn
Contact us:
@koba Threema: E7A94ZZF
@Ohdamn Threema: B9YYKNH5

πŸ†Sponsor - Ironclad Labs βš”οΈ
@IronHQ
1790939478363.webp

@IronHQ crew
@rizzlekdizzle
@VigorousSteve
@Bigkev98
@Metal_Militia11
@Gooner_13
@fluffy bunny
@gar71
@koba

My current training program πŸ’ͺ🏽
DAY 1
πŸ”₯CHEST
● Incline Smith Machine Press 4 Γ— 8-12
● Flat Smith Machine Press 4 Γ— 10-13
● Machine Dips 3 Γ— 8-10
● Machine Fly 4 Γ— 10-15

DAY 2
πŸ”₯BACK
● Rack Pull Deadlift 3 Γ— 8-12

● Overhand Grip Chinup Machine 3 Γ— 8-12
● Neutral Grip Chinup Machine 3 Γ— 8-12
● Underhand Grip Chinup Machine 3 Γ— 3Γ—8-12

● Overhand Grip Row 3 Γ— 8-12
● Neutral Grip Row 3 Γ— 8-12
● Underhand Grip Row 3 Γ— 8-12

DAY 3
REST

DAY 4
πŸ”₯SHOULDERS
● Smith Machine Military press 4 Γ— 10-12
● Seated Side Lateral Raises 4 Γ— 10-12
● Incline Dumbbell Rear Delt Raises 4 Γ— 10-12
● Wide Grip Upright Row 3 Γ— 10-12
● Standing Dumbell Shrug 4 Γ— 10-12

DAY 5
πŸ”₯ARMS & FOREARMS
● Tricep Pushdown 4 Γ— 12-15
● Ez Bar Curl 4 Γ— 8-12

● Lying Ez Bar Curl 3 Γ— 8-10
● Preacher Machine Curl 3 8-10

● Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown 3 10-15
● Single Arm Cable Curl 3 Γ—10-12

TRISET
Can be performed as many times as you like
● One Arm Reverse Dumbbell Wrist Curl
● Dumbbell Wrist Curl
● Hammer Curl

DAY 6
πŸ”₯LEGS & ABS
● Leg Extension 3 Γ— 10-15
● Leg Press 4 Γ— 10-15
● Abductor 3 Γ— 20
● Seated Leg Curl 3 Γ— 8-12
● Smith Machine Calf Raise 4 Γ— 8-15

● Incline Situp 2 x failure
● Leg Raise 2 Γ— failure

My Current PED Cycle - Consists of ● 4i:u Hgh p.m
● Testosterone Enanthate 50mg on training day's.
● Hcg 300i:u eod

DAY 7
REST
Today was a rest day, put my feet up & rested for the entire day.
 
Koba
Age 51
Height 180cm
Current Bodyweight 105.5kg
B.P 115/72
Pulse 72
Co-owner of Beast Physique Coaching with @Ohdamn
Contact us:
@koba Threema: E7A94ZZF
@Ohdamn Threema: B9YYKNH5

πŸ†Sponsor - Ironclad Labs βš”οΈ
@IronHQ
View attachment 188785
My current training program πŸ’ͺ🏽
DAY 1
πŸ”₯CHEST
● Incline Smith Machine Press 4 Γ— 8-12
● Flat Smith Machine Press 4 Γ— 10-13
● Machine Dips 3 Γ— 8-10
● Machine Fly 4 Γ— 10-15

DAY 2
πŸ”₯BACK
● Rack Pull Deadlift 3 Γ— 8-12

● Overhand Grip Chinup Machine 3 Γ— 8-12
● Neutral Grip Chinup Machine 3 Γ— 8-12
● Underhand Grip Chinup Machine 3 Γ— 3Γ—8-12

● Overhand Grip Row 3 Γ— 8-12
● Neutral Grip Row 3 Γ— 8-12
● Underhand Grip Row 3 Γ— 8-12

DAY 3
REST

DAY 4
πŸ”₯SHOULDERS
● Smith Machine Military press 4 Γ— 10-12
● Seated Side Lateral Raises 4 Γ— 10-12
● Incline Dumbbell Rear Delt Raises 4 Γ— 10-12
● Wide Grip Upright Row 3 Γ— 10-12
● Standing Dumbell Shrug 4 Γ— 10-12

DAY 5
πŸ”₯ARMS & FOREARMS
● Tricep Pushdown 4 Γ— 12-15
● Ez Bar Curl 4 Γ— 8-12

● Lying Ez Bar Curl 3 Γ— 8-10
● Preacher Machine Curl 3 8-10

● Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown 3 10-15
● Single Arm Cable Curl 3 Γ—10-12

TRISET
Can be performed as many times as you like
● One Arm Reverse Dumbbell Wrist Curl
● Dumbbell Wrist Curl
● Hammer Curl

DAY 6
πŸ”₯LEGS & ABS
● Leg Extension 3 Γ— 10-15
● Leg Press 4 Γ— 10-15
● Abductor 3 Γ— 20
● Seated Leg Curl 3 Γ— 8-12
● Smith Machine Calf Raise 4 Γ— 8-15

● Incline Situp 2 x failure
● Leg Raise 2 Γ— failure

My Current PED Cycle - Consists of ● 4i:u Hgh p.m
● Testosterone Enanthate 50mg on training day's.
● Hcg 300i:u eod

DAY 7
REST
Today was a rest day, put my feet up & rested for the entire day.
Nice legend Listen to your body πŸ‘Œ
 
Top Bottom