Bomb Squad
New member
Holy moly,please keep me updated.Thank you Sir Infinitycoming soon Sir. We will be moving from 250mg to 300mg permanently and keep the price same as 250mg. More for the customers![]()
![]()
Holy moly,please keep me updated.Thank you Sir Infinitycoming soon Sir. We will be moving from 250mg to 300mg permanently and keep the price same as 250mg. More for the customers![]()
![]()
coming soon Sir. We will be moving from 250mg to 300mg permanently and keep the price same as 250mg. More for the customers![]()
![]()
We will be moving from 250mg to 300mg permanently and keep the price same as 250mg.
coming soon Sir. We will be moving from 250mg to 300mg permanently and keep the price same as 250mg. More for the customers![]()
![]()
Holy moly,ok im ordering tonight.$550 for 10 x 300mg Test E is a steal@Bomb Squad
prices will not be changed. As a matter of fact two compounds will be reduced in prices.
Single vial price $69
5 vials @ $320 express included
10 vials @ $550 express included
We will have the best value per dollar deal on any platform and with well overdosed vials![]()
Ah nooo,this is sad.Prayers to him and familyTo EF family who followed and supported @Cytokind log,
This is a difficult post for me to write and I ask everyone to be kind and thoughtful. I received a message from a friend of Cytokind that he Passed away over the weekend. He was our friend, a massive supporter of Infinity and a hard working man as you can see from this log. I have no information regarding anything other than passing so please refrain from asking anything related to that.
Let us dedicate our workouts today to his memory and may He rest in peace !![]()
To EF family who followed and supported @Cytokind log,
This is a difficult post for me to write and I ask everyone to be kind and thoughtful. I received a message from a friend of Cytokind that he Passed away over the weekend. He was our friend, a massive supporter of Infinity and a hard working man as you can see from this log. I have no information regarding anything other than passing so please refrain from asking anything related to that.
Let us dedicate our workouts today to his memory and may He rest in peace !![]()
Sad news for the family involvedTo EF family who followed and supported @Cytokind log,
This is a difficult post for me to write and I ask everyone to be kind and thoughtful. I received a message from a friend of Cytokind that he Passed away over the weekend. He was our friend, a massive supporter of Infinity and a hard working man as you can see from this log. I have no information regarding anything other than passing so please refrain from asking anything related to that.
Let us dedicate our workouts today to his memory and may He rest in peace !![]()
RIP brotherTo EF family who followed and supported @Cytokind log,
This is a difficult post for me to write and I ask everyone to be kind and thoughtful. I received a message from a friend of Cytokind that he Passed away over the weekend. He was our friend, a massive supporter of Infinity and a hard working man as you can see from this log. I have no information regarding anything other than passing so please refrain from asking anything related to that.
Let us dedicate our workouts today to his memory and may He rest in peace !![]()
RIPTo EF family who followed and supported @Cytokind log,
This is a difficult post for me to write and I ask everyone to be kind and thoughtful. I received a message from a friend of Cytokind that he Passed away over the weekend. He was our friend, a massive supporter of Infinity and a hard working man as you can see from this log. I have no information regarding anything other than passing so please refrain from asking anything related to that.
Let us dedicate our workouts today to his memory and may He rest in peace !![]()
Heart breaking news, RIPTo EF family who followed and supported @Cytokind log,
This is a difficult post for me to write and I ask everyone to be kind and thoughtful. I received a message from a friend of Cytokind that he Passed away over the weekend. He was our friend, a massive supporter of Infinity and a hard working man as you can see from this log. I have no information regarding anything other than passing so please refrain from asking anything related to that.
Let us dedicate our workouts today to his memory and may He rest in peace !![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














