Dont know any people thats allergic to mct oil.This could be bad gear mixed with harsh solvements to give you irritation.But i cant judge i dont know your sources
OK guys, so I'm about 95% sure I know what caused all of this.
As I mentioned throughout this thread I've always been a creature of habit. I do not stray too far from what has worked for me. My diet, my workout and the gear I use (carrier/brand, type and dosage). Getting a little acid reflux is one thing and I have dealt with that in the past. Typically very manageable with over the counter and some common sense.
this was NOT that.
Something was really off here. Severe palpitations that lead to shortness of breath was another level. The best all of these docs and tests could come...
now happening again since Naps is out of geneza....went to a buddy of mine and got some off brand......ended up with gastritis