Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Tadalifil Question, 20 mg plastic capsules. I'd like to break it down to 5 mgs or 10 mgs/day. How should I proceed, looking for real world experience-

Tadalifil Question, 20 mg plastic capsules. I'd like to break it down to 5 mgs or 10 mgs/day. How should I proceed, looking for real world experience--

instead of a text book, do it by the book, or not what the American Journal on Medicine doesn't suggest

It can be done.

I do know not to pre-break up the capsules to daily dosing because that will degrade it over time, but to break it up daily

This is to improve Urine stream & improve blood flow, avoid strokes and a host of other benefits that IE Dr. Andrew Huberman suggests taking a low dose of Tad is helpful for

The source is extremely reliable but not available

I've actually used the tablet form he had sent me 2 months ago, but this time it's a plastic capusle

Any help would be appreciated....

Thank you in advance, thanks so much ....
 
The info. on the internet says it won't be effective if i open the plastic capsule and split the powder into 2 or 4 sections and then eat it. It's a 20 mg of Tadalifil and I need only 5 mgs or 10 mgs...

the info. on the internet also says it's potentially "dangerous" but I'm not going to open 2 capsules. It will only be one capsule of 20 mgs split 2 or 4 ways
 
The info. on the internet says it won't be effective if i open the plastic capsule and split the powder into 2 or 4 sections and then eat it. It's a 20 mg of Tadalifil and I need only 5 mgs or 10 mgs...

the info. on the internet also says it's potentially "dangerous" but I'm not going to open 2 capsules. It will only be one capsule of 20 mgs split 2 or 4 ways
you can't overdose if you take 20 mgs of tadalifil at once which splitting a plastic capsule of 20 mgs is not possible
 
Tadalifil Question, 20 mg plastic capsules. I'd like to break it down to 5 mgs or 10 mgs/day. How should I proceed, looking for real world experience--

instead of a text book, do it by the book, or not what the American Journal on Medicine doesn't suggest

It can be done.

I do know not to pre-break up the capsules to daily dosing because that will degrade it over time, but to break it up daily

This is to improve Urine stream & improve blood flow, avoid strokes and a host of other benefits that IE Dr. Andrew Huberman suggests taking a low dose of Tad is helpful for

The source is extremely reliable but not available

I've actually used the tablet form he had sent me 2 months ago, but this time it's a plastic capusle

Any help would be appreciated....

Thank you in advance, thanks so much ....
question when you plan to post your log?
 
the info. on the internet also says it's potentially "dangerous" but I'm not going to open 2 capsules. It will only be one capsule of 20 mgs split 2 or 4 ways

Well that's horseshit. It comes in 20mg doses as is.

Buy fkin pills and not capsules. Much easier to split
 
Top Bottom