Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exemestane or Arimidex???

joe2gaan

Should I get Exemestane or Arimidex if I am running 500mg test eth, 400 test cyp, and 100mg test prop, per week? How much should I run to prevent bloating completely?

joe2gaan said:
Should I get Exemestane or Arimidex if I am running 500mg test eth, 400 test cyp, and 100mg test prop, per week? How much should I run to prevent bloating completely?

arimidex should do the job...0.25-0.50mg daily

That's kind of a low dose cycle so I would probably use Arimidex. But you'll do better with Aromasin. Interesting Test cocktail you have there.

joe2gaan said:

I've used all of them and aromasin is the only one easy on my joints and doesn't make me ache all over!

Ulter said:
That's kind of a low dose cycle so I would probably use Arimidex. But you'll do better with Aromasin. Interesting Test cocktail you have there.

Do you think i could up the doses? If so how much?
I have done 1200mg of test cyp by itself.

Just curious why are you running Cyp & Enth together? They are basically the same compound. I assume its cause of supply...I liked aromasin but was not running near the dosage your proposing

nomad05 said:
Just curious why are you running Cyp & Enth together? They are basically the same compound. I assume its cause of supply...I liked aromasin but was not running near the dosage your proposing

I was actually wondering this myself. Would there be any benefit to running the two together?

herdus33 said:
I was actually wondering this myself. Would there be any benefit to running the two together?

I am trying to get the best of all worlds using prop for initial response, cyp for intermediate response, and eth for that final kick. There will also be over lap as i will take shots every week.

Any suggestions??

joe2gaan said:
I am trying to get the best of all worlds using prop for initial response, cyp for intermediate response, and eth for that final kick. There will also be over lap as i will take shots every week.

Any suggestions??

Well i dont really have any suggestions, but I think it mighta been easier for you to just use sustanon in this case. But as long as you have everything set the way you want it and stick to that schedule, I dont really see anything wrong with it.

Top Bottom