Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exemestane or Arimidex???

How did you come up with that cycle? You could try a lower dose at first, but my guess is you'll quickly need to bump to a healthy dose. I know I would have to.

Woould it be dangerious for me to run 1000mg test eth, 800mg test cyp, 200mg test prop?

Last cycle i did not really start to grow until i was using 1200mg test cyp with 200 mg of anadrol.

How long do you think i should run this cycle?
Should i run anadrol for the first 5 weeks?

joe2gaan said:
Woould it be dangerious for me to run 1000mg test eth, 800mg test cyp, 200mg test prop?

Last cycle i did not really start to grow until i was using 1200mg test cyp with 200 mg of anadrol.

How long do you think i should run this cycle?
Should i run anadrol for the first 5 weeks?

that sounds like a hefty cycle bro... how many cycles have you done before? I wouldn't be messing with cycles like that if I had to ask if they were dangerous or not

hotnjmuscle said:
that sounds like a hefty cycle bro... how many cycles have you done before? I wouldn't be messing with cycles like that if I had to ask if they were dangerous or not

This is my third cycle, but my last cycle i took 1200mg test cyp, 750mg deca, 200mg anadrol. just to give you an idea of my tolerance.

Wow. What are you stats? That's alot for your second - maybe it's just me though - What were your beginning and ending stats?

I think your past cycles could use some evaluating. Perhaps post the details of the cycles because I can't imagine you "needed" to use over a gram of test to see growth.

shawnerk said:
Wow. What are you stats? That's alot for your second - maybe it's just me though - What were your beginning and ending stats?

My beginning stats:
5' 10", 230lbs, 29% bf, bench press 210lbs

Intermediate stats:
5' 10", 240lbs, 25% bf, bench press 325lbs

End of Cycle Stats:
5' 10", 251lbs, 24%bf, bench press 365lbs

After 4 Dnp cycles stats:
5'10", 217lbs, 13% bf, bench press 365lbs

Goal stats:
5'10", 220lbs, 6% bf, bench press 500lbs

Top Bottom