Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by Ulter

  1. Ulter

    Napsgear My NapsGear Reviews - Get 40% Off On Your Next Order

    Napsgear is considered one of the best for a reason.
  2. Ulter

    Napsgear AAS Diaries From Napsgear : 44 New to all of this

    Make sure that you guys are understanding how to set up the diary properly. It's important to list your training and nutrition as well.
  3. Ulter

    Napsgear Samson Dauda Almost Had the Olympia But Nick Walker Wouldn`t Break

    Glad to see everybody enjoyed the Olympia. Seemed like it was a tough competition. Really any of the top five could have won in other years.
  4. Ulter

    Napsgear Samson Dauda Almost Had the Olympia But Nick Walker Wouldn`t Break

    I love seeing people kick ass at the Olympia. It's a great sport and something that should be applauded.
  5. Ulter

    Approved Log 2026 Training, Cycle Log

    Test, Masteron, HGH, and EQ is pretty good. @Upcomer I see a lot of the Aussies running it in micro dosages of the EQ. I've always run it once a week.
  6. Ulter

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 761 - EVO Brother "Jdee28"

    jdee is a really smart guy. He drops some good tips and tricks.
  7. Ulter

    PCT supplements that I need to include after tren cycle

    I definitely would be all over fenugreek and tonkat ali.
  8. Ulter

    First ever cycle

    The reason you shouldn't run tren as a first cycle is because it's one that you build up to.
  9. Ulter

    Trusted Log Comeback Cycle and Training Log

    good to hear that you had a good session.
  10. Ulter

    Beginner

    keep pumping the iron.
  11. Ulter

    1st cycle results, and need help with 2nd cycle

    If you don't want to run EQ because of the half-life, then run something like Masteron or maybe some Anavar.
  12. Ulter

    Domestic-Supply SALE: DOMESTIC SUPPLY Beligas Dbol 10mg 100tabs - Pro Dynabol

    Domestic Supply has been around a long time. They've always provided the best gear at the best price.
  13. Ulter

    Napsgear Sale 🔥 NapsGear Super Supplier Deal From : Bull Pharma!🔥

    I love napsgear. They are the number one source on the planet.
  14. Ulter

    Trusted Log Comeback Cycle and Training Log

    @Grumpy1 Leg press looking good. Seated leg extensions and single-arm tricep pulls are also on point.
  15. Ulter

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 760 - EVO Brother "PrinceDaddy" is back post show!

    It's always good to see PrinceDaddy having a really good experience. I'm glad that he had a lot of fun at his competition.
Top Bottom