Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by SteveMobsterG

  1. SteveMobsterG

    Advice on using creatine

    At all. Does nothing for that.
  2. SteveMobsterG

    Would you recommend libido supplements?

    I'd look at YOU first So if your'e badly out of shape, sleep bad and eat like an idiot there's the causes. Fix those first
  3. SteveMobsterG

    How much tirzepatide would work well if I want to lose weight?

    Why else would the majority be using a GLP except for weight control (as per how the title was worded)?
  4. SteveMobsterG

    Trusted Log Mobster - back on the grind log

    TY. But 'light' compared to peak For example I repped 400kg/880lbs x 5 at the end of the cycle. Leg press is without knee wraps. My best, earlier this year I think, was 920kg/2024lbs (770kg loaded, doesn't include the 45kg sled and with 2 people on top WITH wraps). It is, of course, relative...
  5. SteveMobsterG

    Cheese

    Yes. But they taste like sh*t. Ditto the 'high protein' versions.
  6. SteveMobsterG

    Napsgear NapsGear.Org Special Offers/Promos/Discounts

    Sales on sales by NapsGear
  7. SteveMobsterG

    What are my genetic flaws

    Admin do that now. How about you respond to my actual comments re your 'data'?
  8. SteveMobsterG

    Approved Us-Pharmacies Td Pics!

    Crazy fast delivery too
  9. SteveMobsterG

    Getting extra protein from cheaper protein options

    Look in wallet... decide
  10. SteveMobsterG

    Advice on using creatine

    It's not that complicated. Pick one
Top Bottom