Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and Anti Aging

KD1

Jose Cansaco says steroids have helped him fight the effects of aging...

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2508749

I believe him, what do you guys think?

As a guy in my mid 30's, me and a dude I train with talked about it the other day. He has used gear also, and we were laughing because this guy who is between us in age, who looks 10 years older, was trying to convince us he looked young for his age. It wasnt a hair thing ( all 3 of us are losing are hair about the same ), just our faces, bodies, skin, everything looked so much younger than this guy. You could see either me or my bro with a girl 10 years younger than us, but this dude would have looked like her dad.

Anyhow, I think this is just another sign that when used correctly and not excessively, AAS are not toxic to our bodies and can be part of a healthy lifestyle.

Maintaining youthful levels of hormones, testosterone included is in theory how anti-aging is achieved. Unfortunately exogenous cmopounds (synthetic hormones) do not relpicate every function of endogenous hormones so we're not quite there yet but progress in the field is moving full steam.

I about shit when I saw pics from my high school class reunion. I couldn't recognize any of the guys I went to high school with-even the jocks were all bald, fat, and old looking. Then there's me-who according to rumours averages 3 heart attacks a year from all the roids I take-that still has a full head of hair(thinning a bit), tan, muscular, etc and easily looks 10 yrs younger than everyone else. I've even outlived some guys my age that died from natural causes-one of them even played pro baseball for the Dodgers. Funny how I'm still labled as the heart attack waiting to happen. Fucking haters.

The mainstream seems to be slowly showing some signs of coming around to the benefits of steroids. "Anti-Aging Centers" use conservative Test and/or HGH cycles for therapy. They also require blood work, and a large check.

BigCracker said:
I about shit when I saw pics from my high school class reunion. I couldn't recognize any of the guys I went to high school with-even the jocks were all bald, fat, and old looking. Then there's me-who according to rumours averages 3 heart attacks a year from all the roids I take-that still has a full head of hair(thinning a bit), tan, muscular, etc and easily looks 10 yrs younger than everyone else. I've even outlived some guys my age that died from natural causes-one of them even played pro baseball for the Dodgers. Funny how I'm still labled as the heart attack waiting to happen. Fucking haters.

Haters=Jealousy of those they hate
Haters=Envy those they hate
Haters=Dislike those they hate
Haters=Hate themselves so they hate others
Haters=Would like to suck those that they hate dicks

Top Bottom