Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Using tren and testosterone at 10 weeks

setpulse

New member
I'm looking to have a strength cycle put together. I'm interested in some testosterone and tren, and I'm running them for 10 weeks. What are your thoughts on 250 mg of tren and 300 mg of testosterone? This would be, of course, my weekly dosages. My stats are as follows: 6'1", 105 kg. I'm currently benching around 220 lbs. I would like to get that improved. And I'm 48 years old.
 
I'm looking to have a strength cycle put together. I'm interested in some testosterone and tren, and I'm running them for 10 weeks. What are your thoughts on 250 mg of tren and 300 mg of testosterone? This would be, of course, my weekly dosages. My stats are as follows: 6'1", 105 kg. I'm currently benching around 220 lbs. I would like to get that improved. And I'm 48 years old.
10 weeks fine but whats this arbitrary number for tren start with 5mgs ed with tren and go up bro
 
I'm looking to have a strength cycle put together. I'm interested in some testosterone and tren, and I'm running them for 10 weeks. What are your thoughts on 250 mg of tren and 300 mg of testosterone? This would be, of course, my weekly dosages. My stats are as follows: 6'1", 105 kg. I'm currently benching around 220 lbs. I would like to get that improved. And I'm 48 years old.
I would do tren for 7-8 weeks. Take it week by week. Don't just plan 10 weeks.
 
I'm looking to have a strength cycle put together. I'm interested in some testosterone and tren, and I'm running them for 10 weeks. What are your thoughts on 250 mg of tren and 300 mg of testosterone? This would be, of course, my weekly dosages. My stats are as follows: 6'1", 105 kg. I'm currently benching around 220 lbs. I would like to get that improved. And I'm 48 years old.
I like this setup but go 8 weeks instead of 10 weeks.
 
I'm looking to have a strength cycle put together. I'm interested in some testosterone and tren, and I'm running them for 10 weeks. What are your thoughts on 250 mg of tren and 300 mg of testosterone? This would be, of course, my weekly dosages. My stats are as follows: 6'1", 105 kg. I'm currently benching around 220 lbs. I would like to get that improved. And I'm 48 years old.
No to 10 weeks on Tren.
 
I'm looking to have a strength cycle put together. I'm interested in some testosterone and tren, and I'm running them for 10 weeks. What are your thoughts on 250 mg of tren and 300 mg of testosterone? This would be, of course, my weekly dosages. My stats are as follows: 6'1", 105 kg. I'm currently benching around 220 lbs. I would like to get that improved. And I'm 48 years old.
You'll be fine on tren and testosterone but I prefer tren and anavar. It's more fun.
 
I'm looking to have a strength cycle put together. I'm interested in some testosterone and tren, and I'm running them for 10 weeks. What are your thoughts on 250 mg of tren and 300 mg of testosterone? This would be, of course, my weekly dosages. My stats are as follows: 6'1", 105 kg. I'm currently benching around 220 lbs. I would like to get that improved. And I'm 48 years old.
Bros, tren and testosterone: one of my favorites. You're not going to go wrong.

Just do 250 mg each.
 
I'm looking to have a strength cycle put together. I'm interested in some testosterone and tren, and I'm running them for 10 weeks. What are your thoughts on 250 mg of tren and 300 mg of testosterone? This would be, of course, my weekly dosages. My stats are as follows: 6'1", 105 kg. I'm currently benching around 220 lbs. I would like to get that improved. And I'm 48 years old.
TREN is one of my favorites. but i would do TBOL and GW with it
 
Top Bottom