Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keloggs & Bread

UgoBoSS

Anyboby taking bodybuilding serious that eats a breakfast of some kind of cereal, example crunchy nut cornflakes.

I ask because a well developed muscular guy i know says its fine... and another says you should'nt as the sugar etc will slow development.

The same guys again 1 says its fine the other not - is bread a public enemy to bodybuilders, or what quantity should not be exceeded (4 slices medium white per day).

:)

UgoBoSS said:
Anyboby taking bodybuilding serious that eats a breakfast of some kind of cereal, example crunchy nut cornflakes.

I ask because a well developed muscular guy i know says its fine... and another says you should'nt as the sugar etc will slow development.

The same guys again 1 says its fine the other not - is bread a public enemy to bodybuilders, or what quantity should not be exceeded (4 slices medium white per day).

:)

white bread? i dont think there is any bro on here that consumes white bread...mostly 100% whole wheat...but as far as the cereal question..GOLEAN crunch is a good cereal..

The Glycemic index between white and brown bread isn't much.

I thought the issue of bread was too much sodium.

It is so much more convenient than potato, pasta, rice though.

I can't see it being that big a deal, its easy for BBs to get paranoid, put it this way dropping bread and cereal wont turn you from nothing to Yates. Getting the protein in, good supplements, rest, good training, the right AAS, will get you were you want regardless of white or brown bread and a bowl of Frosties.

Wheat bread is a staple in my bulking diet and steel cut oats are about the only "cereal" that I eat.

The Terminator said:
With my metabolism I get away with eating that kind of junk food daily and still stay sub 9% bf...
Most other guys here are NOT that fortunate though :o

Goddamn you then...

White bread goes with powder blue dumbells, legwarmers, and kickbacks.

I eat a 3 corn rye with flax and other goodies. All natural.

My turds love me!

For the bread, go with multi grain, sprouted bread (Ezekiel brand is the best)
Cereal, Fiber One, All Bran (extra fiber) and Uncle Sam

White bread was the bomb!!! Mom's cold PB and J with the crusts cut off on WOnder WHite........mmmmmmmmmmm!!

Okay seeing the different opinions leads me to wonder if anybody noticed significant changes in muscular bulk or tone, with a cereal and white bread intake - opposed to not.

This is more to the people who seem to gain or lose with what they eat, unlike the metabolism terminators out there.

Top Bottom