Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you become a cyborg if it ment you could live forever.

Fuck yeah. I really like the concept of the Borgs. Especially that hawt female queen in one of those Star Trek movies. She was smoking hot and could live forever. I would want a laser cannon and a big mechanical penis too.

The Old Vet said:
Fuck yeah. I really like the concept of the Borgs. Especially that hawt female queen in one of those Star Trek movies. She was smoking hot and could live forever. I would want a laser cannon and a big mechanical penis too.

lololololol a laser cannon and big mechanical penis would rock

I would tolerate some level of such augmentation...........but I would need to retain certain amounts of my organic heritage. Like wolverine maybe.............and genetically reeingineered muscle and tendons. But I wouldn't want hydraulics replacing muscle.

Yea i'm not sure wear to draw the line on some of this.At what point would one lose their humanity.

A time machine would be more fun.

The Old Vet said:
I was a seven of nine fan....
JeriRyan-as-Seven.jpg

Top Bottom