Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the most violent,sadistic,gory movie that u ever saw?

• Thread starter Thread starter SSAlexSS
  • Start date Start date
S

SSAlexSS

What is the most violent, sadistic, mutilation filled, bloody, gory, gut busting movie that you ver saw??

Please reply!

thanks!

I had a psychology course a few years ago that the instructor made us watch "A Clockwork Orange" in the classroom. Well over 75% of the class walked out within the first 15 minutes....needless to say he does not work for the college anymore. I warned him the week before that it was inappropriate (even though we were all legal adults) that movie was WAY too graphic for a college assignment.

Well, it's not gory like in guts spilling out, but the movie Thursday has all kinds of blood, violence, etc... while keeping a dark humor tone to it. It's got Mickey Rourke, Paulina Porizkova, and a few others in it. Just make sure you rent the unrated version, or else you'll miss out on the good stuff. :)

evil dead 2 is good.

But the most gory movie of all time is "Ricky OH" hands down. I bought it off ebay and was very pleased.

Here is a review: (cut and paste from http://www.dvdhouseofhorror.com/ricky_oh.htm )

Every so often, a film comes along that defies expectations, a film that is so perfect in form, structure and emotional resonance that its effect can still be felt long after viewing.

Rick-oh is not this film

Instead, “Ricky-Oh” is the most depraved, violent, gory and downright repulsive Hong Kong prison film I’ve ever seen. If endless, graphic carnage is your thing, you need to look no further than this sweet little Hong Kong number, in which no-one seems to be immune to a darn good eye-gouging / disemboweling / razor blading / mincing.

The hero, Ricky, is invincible. He has many bullets inside him. He is in prison. Not many people like Ricky. It doesn’t matter, because he kicks their heads in. That’s what passes for a plot – what really matters is, the fight scenes, and they are legion. Coming on like a demented cross between Liu Kang of Mortal Kombat fame and a plank of wood, Ricky takes on everyone in the prison in an endless parade of increasingly inventive showdowns, culminating in a ridiculously bloody one on one with the warden, who happens to be a shape shifting demon. Ridiculous, perhaps, but this is what Friday nights were made for. Gore highlights include a scene in which an assassin tries to strangle Ricky with his own intestines, a fantastic face-skinning (not as good as the one in “Dagon” though), and a sweet eye / nail interface.

Understandably, this film was something of a sore point for the British Censors, and thus has been unavailable in England since its release in 1993. However, thanks to the recent liberalization, “Ricky-Oh” will shortly be available, full and unexpurgated, from a DVD store near you. And when this happy, happy day comes to pass, run out, buy it and cherish it. But don’t watch it. Not until lots and lots of your friends are there (preferably a few who are of the squeamish variety) and then sit back and revel in the fact that you own the most insane, bloody, and outlandish film that any of them have ever seen.

Conclusion

Nasty stuff, but that's what a lot of Asian movies are about, this one is definitely for the gore hounds.

Story, atmosphere and ambience wise Requiem for a dream.

the most depressing movie ever imo.

for gore well so many things...

the texas chainsaw massacre series. i think theres like 5 of those

theres this movie called i spit on your grave.

basically about a girl who gets gangraped and the gang finds out one by one they raped the wrong girl.

she kills them all in different ways with different weapons.

including a speedboat engine she took off and started and used the "propellor" (dont know the english word for schroef) on him

Top Bottom