Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Actresses exposes Hollywoods darkest secret - Hip Pocketing!

yep, hedge fund managers today are no different than these girls........just more educated, but exactly the same. Did anyone catch Cramer on the daily show when they had him dead nuts in a video from a few years ago expounding on some loop hole that he was saying is currently being way overlooked by the SEC so they should all be getting in on it while it's good...???? YEah, I hate that guy. I can't beleive he still has a show after getting busted out like that. I guess because everyone else is a crook he doesn't look that bad.

Is that the dipshit that told everyone to buy Bear Sterns.

I ignore such fags. They all work together with 'industry experts' to spread the word about companies that they themselves have bought stocks for, and thus has a vested interested in seeing the stocks rise. Then they cash out and buy new bmws.

When someone on tv or a mag says buy DON'T. My plan for stocks I developed in high school worked beautifuly and it was based on basic math and statistics, not what dorks on TV say.

There were a lot of shenanigans going on with public companies back int he day. I'm shocked the SEC hasn't jailed more stockbrokers, columnists and execs for creating the scam of the century.

r

"Hip-Pocketing" is now the new term for Casting Couch.

I’m late to this conversation but hip-pocketing isn’t a euphemism for anything sexual. It just means that the agent can’t/won’t take a client on officially, so they agree to unofficially represent them until they prove/don’t prove that they deserve to get repped for real. I have no idea what’s true or isn’t true here, but to straighten out the terminology...

What I wouldnt be surprised to find out is that this chick just didnt have talent and got pissed because she didnt become famous, so she decided to fuck with those she sees as responsible.

I’m late to this conversation but hip-pocketing isn’t a euphemism for anything sexual. It just means that the agent can’t/won’t take a client on officially, so they agree to unofficially represent them until they prove/don’t prove that they deserve to get repped for real. I have no idea what’s true or isn’t true here, but to straighten out the terminology...

Maybe not, but it sure is now. And no one 'hip-pockets' unless there's sexual favors involved. On set ALL THE CREW talk amongst themselves, and now which girls slept with who to get what. Hey how else are you gonna burn 12 hours a day :)

I think something like 80% of actresses on trashy reality shows spread their legs to get on them. For film, probably close to 20%. For TV, 40%. And for extras, tiny roles, bikini dancing girl #7 - probalby close to 70%. I've seen them openly brag about it too over beers. lol. You'd be shocked at how many A-List actresses you all google over, I know for a fact have spread their legs with rich schmucks to get there. Yes even the 'respectable' ones.

Hey, it's been like that since the 40's, so women will do what they can to get ahead. What can u do right?

This chick has 'snitched' and is freaking everyone out - cuz going to the cops about this shit pisses all the rich guys, and the actresses who spread their legs regularly to get roles, off. Cuz the system has been exposed and no one wants it to stop!

r

When someone on tv or a mag says buy DON'T. My plan for stocks I developed in high school worked beautifuly and it was based on basic math and statistics, not what dorks on TV say

Just what exactly is this method of buying stocks that worked perfectly for you and why are you not on a tropical island right now because of it

Just what exactly is this method of buying stocks that worked perfectly for you and why are you not on a tropical island right now because of it

Because 1) Its a lot of work and 2) I have no fun in it.

I already posted what I used to do before. But here it is again:

I made a Top 10 of rising stocks in that week. I didn't have much $ as a pimply kid, so I put say $100 in each of those 10 stocks.

Every frday I make a new Top 10. Then look at other Top 10 and note which ones fell, and which ones I keep my $ in cuz they kept going up. Then I either put more $ in those, or put money in the new Top 10. Just mitigate my risk among rising stocks.

And keep doing that, while taking out money and putting it away. Recouping my eventual investment. So within weeks I started with $1000 and now had a portfolio of stocks worth $4000 or whatever. Not millionaire status, but for a guy in college that was damn good chunk change with the small amount I had at my disposal. Banged a lot of broads with that cash :)

r

Top Bottom