Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best otc caffiene free fat burner

Deltoid_87

Looking for opinions on best supps for burning fat?? Tryin to lose some stubborn fat on the lower belly area before I run another cycle. Don't wanna use clen, or any caffeine type drugs as I have a sensitive nervous system and stimulants make me feel shakey and anxious.

Heat, DCP, and alpha t2 are all stimfree and they all work.

Orbit carries all of these btw.

Cool. Which one would u say works best guys? Purely for fat loss don't care about more energy or anything else just want a supp which will help me strip this last bit of fat from my gut.

:beer:

Alpha-T2 would definitely have my recommendation but it does have methyl synephrine in it. Give Shift a look, same company (PES), same product, but without the methyl synephrine and rauwolscine hc.

Caffeine is caffeine. None is better than another. Also, caffeine is carb sparing. So although it gives energy, stimulates the CNS and kills appetite, it does not directly burn fat and actually delays the process somewhat sinc eit's a drug and the body is using THAT for energy instaed of calories.

I believe N2slin with ZIP are far better fat burners though the effect is slower, but a bit more permanent. I'd save the caffeine stuff just for pre workout to get a little more psyche for training and then N2slin and ZIP afterward. That would work best IMO.

There is also a difference between stim free and caffeine free too.

Top Bottom