Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Favorite Anadrol Stack?

juanderlei

I haven't run Anadrol in years, but I'm considering including it in my Winter bulking cycle.

Just curious what everyone's favorite bulking cycles are which include Anadrol... Do you guys prefer running it with more mild compounds like Primobolan for example, or do you typically run it with Test, creating a harsher cycle?

Also please list any ancillary products you include such as AI's, liver support, HCG, HCGenerate, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Edited to add:

32 years old, 6' tall and currently 216lbs at 9% BF.

I've run many cycles over the past 15 years, but none as effective as they've become since I discovered this site... :)

I haven't run Anadrol in years, but I'm considering including it in my Winter bulking cycle.

Just curious what everyone's favorite bulking cycles are which include Anadrol... Do you guys prefer running it with more mild compounds like Primobolan for example, or do you typically run it with Test, creating a harsher cycle?

Also please list any ancillary products you include such as AI's, liver support, HCG, HCGenerate, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Edited to add:

I've run many cycles over the past 15 years, but none as effective as they've become since I discovered this site... :)

One of my all time favorite mass cycles is ANADROL/TREN/TEST(SUST)
This puts size on pronto if you eat and train correctly.

Thanks for your reply ALIN...

What are you dosages, no. of weeks, AI's, PCT, etc. when you run this cycle?

Also which type of Test and Tren?

Thanks again ALIN!

One of my favorite stacks is 500-750 test enanthate a week, 50-75mg of anadrol ED, and EQ 600mg a week. With anadrol you will lose your appetitie so thats why you throw in the EQ; to help you keep your diet. But before you start your cycle, take a product calld liver care for 2 weeks. Stop the liver care when you start your cycle. then when yu are done with your cycle start the liver care and hcg. The ulimate stack is tren, test and eq.

One of my favorite stacks is 500-750 test enanthate a week, 50-75mg of anadrol ED, and EQ 600mg a week. With anadrol you will lose your appetitie so thats why you throw in the EQ; to help you keep your diet. But before you start your cycle, take a product calld liver care for 2 weeks. Stop the liver care when you start your cycle. then when yu are done with your cycle start the liver care and hcg. The ulimate stack is tren, test and eq.

I am about to do the same cycle! What results did you get? How was your experience?

Thanks in advance!

Edited to add:

I'm just finishing up test/deca/eq with anadrol kick and beastdrol at the back end and put on 25lbs...had to run aromasin 12.5mg ed tho which dried my joints out. Also ran hcgenerate 5caps ed 5-14 and it worked like a charm. As far as anadrol i put on 18lbs in 4 weeks @50mg ed but held a ton of water and the sides are brutal with anadrol even at that dose. I would def drink a couple glasses of cranberry every day with a-bombs, a.i.'s don't do shit for anadrol bloat but the cranberry seemed to help. I won't run it again, def not with deca lol....good luck

GJ

holy shit.. anadrol and tren?? is that really necessary lol. thats some harsh shit.. i cant imagine the sides with that cycle.

I'm just finishing up test/deca/eq with anadrol kick and beastdrol at the back end and put on 25lbs...had to run aromasin 12.5mg ed tho which dried my joints out. Also ran hcgenerate 5caps ed 5-14 and it worked like a charm. As far as anadrol i put on 18lbs in 4 weeks @50mg ed but held a ton of water and the sides are brutal with anadrol even at that dose. I would def drink a couple glasses of cranberry every day with a-bombs, a.i.'s don't do shit for anadrol bloat but the cranberry seemed to help. I won't run it again, def not with deca lol....good luck

GJ

My only problem with Anadrol is that you lose all of the gains once you come off. It does nothing for me other than bloat me with water weight. Gymjunkie, did the Beastdrol bloat you, and cause you to gain water? Also how much of the 25 pounds have you been able to keep? Thanks pal..

My only problem with Anadrol is that you lose all of the gains once you come off. It does nothing for me other than bloat me with water weight. Gymjunkie, did the Beastdrol bloat you, and cause you to gain water? Also how much of the 25 pounds have you been able to keep? Thanks pal..

Yeah I pretty much spent the rest if the cycle swapping water for muscle after running drol. Until I jumped on beast then the scale started going up again. Beast didn't bloat me at all and gave similar strength gains as drol. The only thing I dont like about beast is the lethargy, by the 3rd week it gets pretty bad along with short temper, just makes me angy in general lol. This is the last week of my cycle so I still have all 25 lbs. I should be able to keep the majority of it, my last deca pin was almost 4 weeks ago so I've dropped most of the water by now, beast really kept me in the game running it at the back end of this cycle.

Top Bottom