Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Propionate or Cypionate?

Test is test. Prop is a short ester that kicks in around 3-4 days. Cyp is a longer ester that is usually felt in 10-14 days.

a bomb said:
Test is test. Prop is a short ester that kicks in around 3-4 days. Cyp is a longer ester that is usually felt in 10-14 days.

Exactly! I personally would go for the Cyp cause there is no EOD injections, I'm lazy ;)

M18

the cyp will give you more water retention.. so prop is better in my opion for a cutting cycle...
bigred_xiii said:
which would be best for bulking? for cutting? or is there another one better for the two?

bigred_xiii said:
which would be best for bulking? for cutting? or is there another one better for the two?

Both are the same; only difference is that one is a shorter acting ester while the other is a longer acting ester

yes test is test, however, i tend to get much more bloated with the longer esters, so I say Prop is the way to go. If you run a good AI then cyp would be best, less injections

VascularitY said:
yes test is test, however, i tend to get much more bloated with the longer esters, so I say Prop is the way to go. If you run a good AI then cyp would be best, less injections

Correct.

Top Bottom