Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweden / Finland drug laws

Puc

Banned
looks like i am going to be spending a solid hunk of life over there soon.

I know i can find hookers, which is nice. can i find drugs?

Well, I dont think that shit is legal there as it is in Amsterdam(weed), but I highly doubt that you'd be looking at the same Draconian Laws that we have here in the States bro. Im pretty sure that both of those Countries have Legal Heroin for those who need it, along with clean needles exchange programs and the like. So the laws dealing with Drugs are more progressive is what Im saying.

without being a 100% sure i think they have the same laws as norway. But dont quote me on this:

Legal to use, posess for own use, buy, but not legal to sell. A new law cam last year that no gym can force anybody to be drug tested. So basically those who juice have it good. Thats the way i understand it anyway.

http://www.ffdlr.org.au/commentary/Swedens drug policy.htm

http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4415

Finland

Drug use, possession, acquisition, and trafficking are all criminal offenses in Finland. In application of penalties, no distinction is made between drugs; however, Finnish law contains the concept of "very dangerous drug" (meaning narcotics) which pose a serious health risk. Cases involving drug violations are generally examined based on the specific circumstances surrounding the offense. Often prosecutors will withdraw from proceedings or waive punishment when there is a small quantity involved and the offender voluntarily undergoes treatment. Trafficking in any drug results in anywhere from 2-10 years imprisonment.

Cannabis offenses in Finland are generally punishable by a fine or a maximum of 2 years imprisonment.

Sweden

All drug use, possession, acquisition, and trafficking are crimes and are punishable under Swedish law. Setting up a contact between a dealer and consumer is also punishable by law. The police also hold the right to confiscate any articles used for drug abuse or manufacture (paraphernalia). Crimes are divided into three degrees: minor, simple, and aggravated. Minor offenses carry a penalty of up to six months imprisonment; simple offenses up to three years, and aggravated at least two years and up to ten years in prison. The quantity and type of drug involved, rather than the activity, determines the grading of the offense.

Cannabis use is explicitly forbidden in Sweden. Offenses are defined according to the amount involved and punishable by fine. In some cases the fine can be exchanged for counseling.

Go to norway.

nordstrom said:
http://www.ffdlr.org.au/commentary/Swedens drug policy.htm

http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4415

Finland

Drug use, possession, acquisition, and trafficking are all criminal offenses in Finland. In application of penalties, no distinction is made between drugs; however, Finnish law contains the concept of "very dangerous drug" (meaning narcotics) which pose a serious health risk. Cases involving drug violations are generally examined based on the specific circumstances surrounding the offense. Often prosecutors will withdraw from proceedings or waive punishment when there is a small quantity involved and the offender voluntarily undergoes treatment. Trafficking in any drug results in anywhere from 2-10 years imprisonment.

Cannabis offenses in Finland are generally punishable by a fine or a maximum of 2 years imprisonment.

Sweden

All drug use, possession, acquisition, and trafficking are crimes and are punishable under Swedish law. Setting up a contact between a dealer and consumer is also punishable by law. The police also hold the right to confiscate any articles used for drug abuse or manufacture (paraphernalia). Crimes are divided into three degrees: minor, simple, and aggravated. Minor offenses carry a penalty of up to six months imprisonment; simple offenses up to three years, and aggravated at least two years and up to ten years in prison. The quantity and type of drug involved, rather than the activity, determines the grading of the offense.

Cannabis use is explicitly forbidden in Sweden. Offenses are defined according to the amount involved and punishable by fine. In some cases the fine can be exchanged for counseling.

Go to norway.

Some pretty good reads there brother, in the links you gave. Thanks.

mmwahahahaha

save your money in sweden. you will need it for the food.....cost of living there is pretty damn high, i assume the swede's must get paid more

but the swedish women.........a country where 80% of the population are blonde heidi's/inga's <sigh> :p

Top Bottom