Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweating like a pig.... not DNP

Lupercal CATS

Everytime I start cycling I get pit stains from hell. They are several inches in diameter and I often have to wear 2-3 shirts so that it can't soak through. I know it is related to the gear. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this? I've tried all the different sticks, sprays and gels.

Have you tried Degree? the solid kind?? thats the only one i use..i have tried them all and to me its unbeatable....sweating is sweating though..some people do some dont...looks like your the lucky winner!

I have the same thing happen when I run tren.. Here is what I tried and it works.. I buzz or shave my arm pits and really scrub them with anti-bacteria soap.. In the morning after I shower I use an anti-persirant plus deodorant .. Best I have tried is Arm and Hammer, the yellow plastic one.. It seems to stop the sweat a little better than deodorant alone.. I would just shower again at night and NOT use deodorant when you sleep so that your pores do not clog and open up...

back when i was in my pubesent days I used to sweat like that, and while chasing skirt I became self consiouse about it. I found a antipersperant called Mitchem ( or somthing close to it) I stopped sweating completely. Even when I would shower the water would just bead off from my armpit skin. I don't use it anymore but i was always able it find at walgreens. It used to be in a dark green solid with white writing.

JuicedAthletics said:
I have the same thing happen when I run tren.. Here is what I tried and it works.. I buzz or shave my arm pits and really scrub them with anti-bacteria soap.. In the morning after I shower I use an anti-persirant plus deodorant .. Best I have tried is Arm and Hammer, the yellow plastic one.. It seems to stop the sweat a little better than deodorant alone.. I would just shower again at night and NOT use deodorant when you sleep so that your pores do not clog and open up...

YEp the armpits have been shaved. I think it might of helped a little. Before I shaved them I would get HUGE pitstains.

Thanks for all the replies.

I have always been a very heavy sweater, ever since high school. I was always able to disguise it until this past summer, when I started taking salsa lessons. I would wear two t-shirts under my polo shirts and still come out soaking. It was getting to the point that I didn't want these hot young women putting their arms around me, which was the whole reason I was taking the classes.

Then I went on a message board for people who sweat heavily -- lol, there's a message board for everything these days -- and learned about a drug called oxybutynin. One pill a few hours before class will cut my sweating by about 25%. Two will cut it in half. Three and I hardly sweat at all. The cool thing is I dodn't have to take the pills on days I'm not taking class.

I got 500 tabs from canada for $50, including s/h.

kbrkbr said:
I have always been a very heavy sweater, ever since high school. I was always able to disguise it until this past summer, when I started taking salsa lessons. I would wear two t-shirts under my polo shirts and still come out soaking. It was getting to the point that I didn't want these hot young women putting their arms around me, which was the whole reason I was taking the classes.

Then I went on a message board for people who sweat heavily -- lol, there's a message board for everything these days -- and learned about a drug called oxybutynin. One pill a few hours before class will cut my sweating by about 25%. Two will cut it in half. Three and I hardly sweat at all. The cool thing is I dodn't have to take the pills on days I'm not taking class.

I got 500 tabs from canada for $50, including s/h.

LMAO at the sweating message board. Good info though, K to you

tuggboat said:
back when i was in my pubesent days I used to sweat like that, and while chasing skirt I became self consiouse about it. I found a antipersperant called Mitchem ( or somthing close to it) I stopped sweating completely. Even when I would shower the water would just bead off from my armpit skin. I don't use it anymore but i was always able it find at walgreens. It used to be in a dark green solid with white writing.

I found that Mitchum stuff, they had about 100 different kinds, roll-ons, gels. I got the gel, do you recall if that was what you used?

Top Bottom