Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

second cycle test prop,trenbolone ace,igf-1,ghrp-2 need some guidness

kouliss GR

Hello to all the beast here happy to be part of this forum.im new here and i was reading the forum for quite along time and i have learnd some great things from your posts!my stas age21,75kg,height1,73,bf10.this is gonna be my second cycle my first cycle was test e 12 weeks and dbol 12weeks,im already running peg mgf and ghrp-2 and im getting ready to start my second cycle.

week 1-12 test prop 500mg
week 1-6 igf-1 50 mcg eod or e3d no sure yet
week 1-10 trenbolone 74 mg eod
ghrp-2 12iu ed

so far how does my cycle look guys any advices are welcome.

my big problem is my pct i cant find something solid during my cycle and for my pct so many opinios and arguments out there!

pct
week 1-12 hcg 500iu
week 1-12 aromasin 12,5mg
week 12-16 clomid 50mg
week 2-12 25mg e3d
week 10 peg mgf 10iu
ghrp-2 12iu

thats what i planned for my cycle does it look fine or i have to do alot of changes thanks in advance!

Here's the changes id make if it were my cycle..

-Lower test to 250-350mg EW. Tren is 5x more anabolic than test so let it work it's magic. This will also lower sides.
-Run an oral for a kicker or finisher (var, winny, Tbol, dbol, etc) but its optional.
-I would blast hcg 500iu 2x EW for a few weeks before pct then drop it. It's counterproductive in pct.
-Run aromasin throughout the cycle, not just pct. You could also use forma in pct instead.
-Keep caber on hand.
-Use CJC-1295 no DAC with ghrp-2. The synergy between the two is much more effective than one or the other as a standalone.
-Run HCGenerate and N2Guard on cycle.
-Add some test boosters to your pct for better recovery. Some good ones are test infusion, methyl eaa, unleashed, DAA..

The changes so far are

week 1-12 testo prop 300mg
trenbolone ace 50mg ed totaly 350mg ew

why should i run a kicker when the testo and tren will act fast is something more positive with a kicker like dbol?

week 8-12 hcg 500 mg 2x ew thas how i should run it?
week 1-12 aromasin i thinking of 12,5mg ed the dosage is it right?
week 12-16 clomid 50mg
week 2-12 caber 25mg e3d what do you think start it like this to avoid the sides or wait till sides appear?
week 1-12 hcg generate
week 1-12 N2guard
week 12-17 daa

You ran d-bol for 12 weeks?

here is the complete cycle... you don't need a kicker because you are running short esters but you may want to polish it off with a cutting oral...

1-12 test prop 75-100 mg eod
1-8 tren ace 50 mg ed
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-8 caber .5 mg e3d
1-12 n2guard
1-8 hcgenerate ES
9-10 hgc 500 ius week
11-12 hcg 1000 ius week
7-12 winstrol 50 mg day

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Thats seems to be a solid cycle and pct i will follow your guide but i will drop winny out,i didnt mention it im trying to bulk and get as lean mass as possible so i think that winny wont be needed correct me if im wrong.Thank you guys for helping me out with my cycle!

Thats seems to be a solid cycle and pct i will follow your guide but i will drop winny out,i didnt mention it im trying to bulk and get as lean mass as possible so i think that winny wont be needed correct me if im wrong.Thank you guys for helping me out with my cycle!

the winny is going to polish you off at the end of your cycle... its not going to make you lose size bro... its going to make your gains very clean... its the best way to finish off a cycle...

yeah i khow it wont make me lose weight but my thought is that winny will make me ripper,but after my cycle ends i wont cut i will be bulking for around 3-4 years so lets say that i finishe with winny after this i will gain water and store a little fat again thats how im thinking it expect if winny helps me add more mass than only cuting me am i wrong in this :confused:

yeah i khow it wont make me lose weight but my thought is that winny will make me ripper,but after my cycle ends i wont cut i will be bulking for around 3-4 years so lets say that i finishe with winny after this i will gain water and store a little fat again thats how im thinking it expect if winny helps me add more mass than only cuting me am i wrong in this :confused:

if that's your goal then don't run winny... im not sure why you wouldnt want nice clean gains but thats up to you bro...

Top Bottom