Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scott Steiner

Inhibitor13

I seen this on prowrestling.com and thought it was pretty funny.

Scott Steiner has been quiet for the most part since leaving WWE last year, however, he will be on the Get In The Ring radio show tonight from 7 to 8. Visit the VoiceOfWrestling.com at that time for the interview. Scott Steiner always says what's on his mind. Steiner recently taped shoot interviews with Highspots and RF Video. He claims that he has never used steroids or HGH.

Must be the genetics/eat right/and lots of sleep then? :p

Inhibitor

Inhibitor13 said:

Scott Steiner has been quiet for the most part since leaving WWE last year, however, he will be on the Get In The Ring radio show tonight from 7 to 8. Visit the VoiceOfWrestling.com at that time for the interview. Scott Steiner always says what's on his mind. Steiner recently taped shoot interviews with Highspots and RF Video. He claims that he has never used steroids or HGH.

Inhibitor
I read that too!!! I laughed my ass off. :Chef:

One thing about Steiner -- he is a strong mofo. I've watched him lift a number of times and he is like a hydraulic crane. Way stronger than other guys his size. Especially in the overhead press department. I saw him do 405 for a few reps once. How strong is that?

Inhibitor13 said:

Inhibitor

i dont blame him for not admitting it.

ILOVEMYWIFE said:
Whatever, no steroids.
He was disciplined many times in the WCW for having rages on fans.

I bet. A friend of mine worked security at the CNN building in Atlanta that also housed the Turner Broadcasting offices. He said they always asked for extra bodies to be in the area whenever they had to have a talk with the guy. lol

Top Bottom