Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Sarm to take?

BEAST420

Hey guys, been out of the loop for a little due to MASSIVE amounts of school work (law school to be precise) and have lost to much muscle... I still go to the gym a minimum of 3 days a week and am trying to up that to 4 or 5 days... My diet is clean as helll still... I just don't eat nearly the amount I used to... I am the leanest iv been and I like it a lot..y neck is more visible, my abs look nicer than ever, and my face carries much less wTer.. Iv gotten many complements in that regard... However, this past week , I have had about 4 or 5 different pple ask me if I lost weight and why I look small...

This set me off, I am looking for a Sarm, possibly 2 , that can add some muscle ... That is my main goal , getting more muscle without adding much weight if that makes sense. I don't wanna add any weight to my face just my torso... Iv been out off the loop so not rele sure what to run so some suggestions would be very much appreciated... Thanks I'm advance

1-12 Ostarine 25mg ED
1-12 S4 50mg Split dose 12 hours apart
1-12 HCGenerate
1-12 N2Guard
Mini PCT
HCGenerate ES

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I was thinking bro... Was contemplating running ldg as opposed to the oastatine but don't really know much about it... I ran s4 and osta after my cycle , it was from sarmserch, and I broke out terribly from it .. How can I prevent that this time ?? If I notice that I'm gonna drop the stuff cuz I hated how my face looked on it .. Chalking it up to a bad batch or somthing

Run lgd bro.. you will like that for sure.. then run Ostarine in your pct

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

You kno the link to a thread that can explain to me what ldg is?? Iv heard not much about it beside the fact it adds muscle. Deff wanna know more before I start runnin it

Top Bottom