Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proviron added in bulker?

goku_kakarot77

got proviron laying around , was wondering would it be a good idead to add it my next bulker, test/deca/dbol? just that i have some lying round about 50mgs ed, would it hurt?im after size, dont want to be too dry and have sore joints, would it amp up the effects of gear?

peace

along with the deca and dbol it will be fine bro. Keep the gains a bit more dry but not big time. It has a lot of synergy in a stack like that. Words of deca dick too. As well as prog and estro sides. Its a good add.

In my opinion you should save the proviron for a cutting cycle. Your bulking with test/deca/dbol and you said your looking for size. Sure proviron decreases free test but I doubt it will make a major difference on your cycle. Utilize the proviron when you decide to do a cutting cycle bro, it gives you great hardness at low boyfat levels

got proviron laying around , was wondering would it be a good idead to add it my next bulker, test/deca/dbol? just that i have some lying round about 50mgs ed, would it hurt?im after size, dont want to be too dry and have sore joints, would it amp up the effects of gear?

peace

I think PROVIRON can be beneficial in any cycle.
FREE's bound testosterone,,,increases libido,,,and works as a mild anti-e

Top Bottom