Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides...where to even begin

ryno9000

I've been digging and digging, and there are just so many of them it's hard to even know what would be a good idea.

My goal would be increased muscle mass, preferably through hyperplasia and not just hypertrophy - and any additional fat loss would be a bonus but not the main goal. I posted another thread about HGH, but most said that you can get the same if not better results for that goal with peptides and at a cheaper cost. So what is the best for this goal?!

I have been looking into IGF-1. Other forums really say that IGF-1 DES is the way to go - that you get fast results with less overall dosage. Anyone have any insight to this? What kind of dosage/duration does one want to run these peptides for? Or are there better peptides/combos out there for my goal?

Next: are peptides really worth it? Do they offer benefits over AAS, things that AAS cannot offer? I'd like some experienced in this to answer so we can all learn.

I know the peps could be the way to go. But which ones.
Here's a little blurb I have on a few that could be the way to go. However. Questions like when the best time to take em? Do you take them at the same time as others? Has anyone tried these alternatives as well as igf-1
I'd like to know them as well.

Peptide description and dosing information

Follistatin: Follistatin is being studied for its role in regulation of muscle growth in mice, as an antagonist to myostatin (also known as GDF-8, a TGF superfamily member) which inhibits excessive muscle growth. Lee &McPherron demonstrated that inhibition of GDF-8, either by genetic elimination (knockout mice) or by increasing the amount of follistatin, resulted in greatly increased muscle mass. In 2009, research with macaque monkeys demonstrated that regulating follistatin via gene therapy also resulted in muscle growth and increases in strength. This research paves the way for human clinical trials, which are hoped to begin in the summer of 2010 on Inclusion body myositis

Dosing - 50-100mcg daily

Myostatin: MYOSTATIN 1MG X 2ML Myostatin (also known as growth differentiation factor 8) is a secreted TGF beta protein family member that inhibits muscle differentiation and growth. Myostatin is produced primarily in skeletal muscle cells, circulates in the blood and acts on muscle tissue, by binding a cell-bound receptor called the activin type II receptor. Animals lacking myostatin or animals treated with substances such as follistatin that block the binding of myostatin to its receptor have significantly larger muscles. Myostatin is a member of the TGF beta superfamily of proteins. and consists of two identical subunits, each consisting of 109 amino acid residues. For it to be activated, a protease cleaves the NH2-terminal, or "pro-domain" portion of the molecule, resulting in the now-active COOH-terminal dimer. Myostatin binds to the activin type II receptor, resulting in a recruitment of a coreceptor called Alk-3 or Alk-4. This coreceptor then initiates a cell signaling cascade in the muscle, which includes the activation of transcription factors in the SMAD family - SMAD2 and SMAD3. These factors then induce myostatin-specific gene regulation. When applied to myoblasts, myostatin inhibits their differentiation into mature muscle fibers. Recently, myostatin has also been shown to inhibit Akt, a kinase which is sufficient to cause muscle hypertrophy.

Dosing - 50-100mcg daily

Stamulumab (MYO-029): Stamulumab (MYO-029) is an experimental myostatin inhibiting drug developed by Wyeth Pharmaceuticals for the treatment of muscular dystrophy (MD). Stamulumab was formulated and tested by Wyeth in Collegeville, Pennsylvania. Myostatin is a protein that inhibits the growth of muscle tissue, stamulumab is a recombinant human antibody designed to bind to and inhibit the activity of myostatin. Stamulumab is a G1 immunoglobulin antibody which binds to myostatin and prevents it from binding to its target site, thus inhibiting the growth-limiting action of myostatin on muscle tissue. Research completed in 2002 found that Stamulumab might one day prove to be an effective treatment for Duchenne muscular dystrophy.

Dosing - 50-100mcg daily

PEG MGF: MGF Mechano growth factor (MGF) is a novel splice variant of the insulin growth factor -1 (IGF-1), also known as IGF-1Ec in humans and IGF-1Eb in rodents. It is actually originally called MGF because the RNA form of it is expressed in muscle tissues in response to the overload or/and damage. The C-terminal peptide of the mechano growth factor (MGF) is a crucial region for the alternative splicing of the peptide. MGF is a splice variant of the IGF gene which increases stem cell count in the muscle and allows for muscle fibers to fuse and mature. This is a process required for growth of adult muscle. Natural MGF is made locally and does not travel into the bloodstream. Synthetic MGF is water based and when administered intramuscularly, travels into the bloodstream. MGF is only stable in the blood stream for only a few minutes. PEGylation is the act of attaching a Polyethylene glycol (PEG) structure to another larger molecule (in this case, MGF). The PEG acts as a protective coating and the theory here is that this will allow the MGF to be carried through the blood stream without being broken down.

Dosing - 200mcg-500mcg daily

HGH fragment (176-191): HGH Fragment is a modified form of amino acids 176-191 at the C-terminal region of growth hormone. This chain is responsible for the weight loss or diuretic effects of human growth hormone.

Dosing - 500mcg daily

IGF-1 LR3: Has been specifically engineered and manufactured by GroPep Limited for use in serum-free cell culture media. Structurally it has two significant modifications — first, one amino acid in the IGF-I structure, the glutamic acid at position 3 has been replaced with an arginine (R), which accounts for the R3 in the name; and second, because the molecule is made as a fusion protein, it has an N-terminal fusion partner which is 13 amino acids long. Thus the “LongTM” in the name. Replacing the glutamic acid (E) with arginine (R) at position 3 is important because this modification significantly reduces the binding of the growth factor to the IGF-I binding proteins, enabling LongR3 IGF-I to be so potent. The addition of the fusion partner also enhances refolding and facilitates high-yield production. The end result is a growth factor 10-fold more potent in cultured cells compared to native IGF-I and 200- to 1000-fold more potent than insulin.

Dosage - 50-100mcg daily

AICA ribonucleotide or AICAR: is an intermediate in the generation of inosine monophosphate, which acts as an AMP-activated protein kinase agonist. It stimulates glucose uptake and increases the activity of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinases α and β in skeletal muscle tissue, as well as suppressing apoptosis by reducing production of reactive oxygen compounds inside the cell. In 2008, researchers at the Salk Institute discovered that AICAR given to experimental mice significantly improves their performance in endurance-type exercise, apparently by converting fast-twitch muscle fibers to the more energy-efficient, fat-burning, slow-twitch type. They also looked at the administration of GW 501516 (also called GW1516) in combination with AICAR. Given to mice that did not exercise, this combination activated 40% of the genes that were turned on when mice were given GW1516 and made to exercise. This suggests it may be possible to obtain some of the benefits of exercising without actually exercising. Because of the enhanced endurance effects, this could potentially be used by athletes to enhance their performance. One of the lead researchers from this study has developed a urine test to detect it and has made the test available to the International Olympic Committee, and the World Anti-Doping Agency has added AICAR to the prohibited list from 2009 onwards.

Dosage - 50-100mg every other day

GHRP-6: GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide – 6) is a hexapeptide with a chain comprised of 6 amino acids. This special sequence is considered to provide a signal to the body to begin secreting Growth Hormone(GH) release while also blocking Somatostatin, a hormone that inhibits Growth Hormone release. Growth Hormone has host of beneficial effects such as decreased body fat, increased muscle, and increased strength and stamina so maximizing the production and secretion can be a great addition to improved animal physical shape. Increased amounts of Growth Hormone then can cause the liver to secrete the hormone IGF-1 which has also been implicated in improving the animal body’s ability to burn fat and build muscle. Clinical cases have shown that the use of GHRP-6 was associated with increased muscle mass and a reduction of body fat.

Dosage - 250-500mcg daily

I don't get the myostatin. Why would you want to USE myostatin when myostatin is the enemy? (excuse my extremely watered down version).

all should be BA water,it extendes the shelf life of the peptides

I have done most everything out there!

Plain old igf-1 is good. Give it a try.

Is it mainly site growth? Are they best used during cycle, or between cycles? What dosage/duration did you use? Are the gains actually noticeable? I'm not expecting 15 lbs., but would like it to be worth the cost/time.

Is it mainly site growth? Are they best used during cycle, or between cycles? What dosage/duration did you use? Are the gains actually noticeable? I'm not expecting 15 lbs., but would like it to be worth the cost/time.

Yes its noticable,I would suggest trying Sarms S-4 from our sponsor Sarms Search! I'm on my 4th cycle now and it's working great!

Top Bottom