Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new pics of Gregg Valentino who has the biggest biceps in the world

That is by far the ugliest, stupidest thing I've ever seen. Any guess on how many gallons of oil are in there???

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to go ahead and answer everyones questions becasue my court date is coming up and it doesn't look like I'll be getting off of these charges and will be going away for quite some time. I do not use synthol, I use my own creation of MCT oil and a couple other things. I use over 50cc's of synthol in each arm each day. It got to the point that the scar tissue was so bad that I couldn't take any more injections so I had to have the scar tissue surgically removed. Anyway, I did this for my own reasons and I am still a freak and the biggest motherfucker on the planet.

-Gregg Valentino.

that was quoted by Big Brother Val on another post

somewhat disturbing....i do not feel he is apart of the iron game, he does no doubt work hard but what he is doing is absolutely insane!

b.A.

I personally do not strive for perfection, but I believe BB gives me something people I'm appreciative... Nice physic, body... What I just saw is a completely opposite thing... A freak...:freak:

bigAragorn said:
somewhat disturbing....i do not feel he is apart of the iron game, he does no doubt work hard but what he is doing is absolutely insane!

b.A.

Work hard???? Don't give that STUPID FUCK any credit except for being the biggest jackass the world will ever know.

Top Bottom