Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My embarrassing 12 hour boner that would not go away!

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Bros,

I just had the most embarrassing experience of my life! And you guys might as well have a good laugh at my expense as well. RuthlessSupplements.com sent me a bottle of their new Phytoserms-347 and I could not wait to try it.

Unfortunately, what I did not know was that the new version now contains double the milligrams of Bulbine Natalensis and now, for the first time, also contains the equally potent testosterone boosting (and estrogen inhibiting) phyto extract Fadogia Agrestis.

Thinking the strength had not changed, I do what I usually do with supplements and took double the recommended dosage - in my case, that was 4 caps. Boy was this a mistake!

I got an erection that lasted for 12 hours! Hilarity ensues as I enlist my girlfriend to try every trick in the book to make it go away - but I'll tell you one thing, a 12 hour boner is not a laughing matter.

Any one else have this happen or care to comment on my, um, predicament? I promise I'll share the full story next week in the newsletter, lol.

I thought if you had wood for over 4 hours you risk busting capillaries and permanent damage?

Top Bottom