Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help design the perfect NFL football player anabolic steroid cycle

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Bros,

I'm working on an article about steroid cycles in the NFL. Experts are predicting that a lot of NFL players will be juicing like crazy this offseason because of the lockout.

Seeing as how the football league isn't able to implement testing, football players are expected to have the perfect amount of time to go through an anabolic steroid cycle or two before the lockout ends and before training camp starts.

So, question for you guys. What would you include in the perfect NFL player's anabolic steroid cycle? The one you guys pick as best will get awarded 50,000 Karma.

Test Prop, Var orals, GH if they arent already on it and the league cant test for it right?

Im not the AAS guru you guys are, but I can tell you this from knowing plenty of ex NFL guys and current pro athletes...unlike us mere mortals, they do not struggle putting on mass....they do not need to juice to get bigger, or improve strength too much...the game is brutal, folks careers end not because they were not strong or fast enough, but because the body breaks down and injuries catch up...there are tons of folks in the league who eat KFC and McD daily, drink lots of booze and smoke reefer often, and wake up with abs and are 8% BF year round without trying to "get cut"....they are in the league not because of but despite their training....the most important thing is recovery, and not raising eyebrows too much....so you would want a stack that clears the system obviously so if and when they are tested they are clean, which Id think most orals are "safe" for testing, Var is mild and wont blow them up, could help recovery from training sessions, and boost immune system...Deca is out because of how long it will be in the system....but Id say due to many of these guys not being as strict and discipline as guys on here with diet and supplements, not to get too cute or strict...and nothing that will make huge gains, you want roids that can improve recovery so they can practice more and train more....

so, simple, straight forward, something they dont need to be focusing on any complex cycles, mild cycles that are in and out of system, and help recovery and immune system....less pinning the better, less chance of their buddies seeing it, or someone who shouldnt, and with their travels even in off season somethign they pin once or twice a week would be nice not an ED or EOD roid, so with my limited knowledge, some Test and Var, maybe not even worry about it being prop, low dose Test and 50-100mg Var....those guys should have the money to afford good gear like Var at higher dose, and Im not sure on GH testing but Id say run that all the time for them to help keep the beat up body going....

So basically something thats a simple protocol, fast in and out of the system, and AAS that help them recover so they can practice their skill sessions more, hit the gym and track recover faster, so they can jump back on the field to practice skills more, and to recover or keep up with nagging soft tissue injuries, sore joints, all the banged up stuff that happens in football....simplicity, and recovery properties.....just my opinions!

Last edited:
I think that the cycle would be the duration of the off season.

1g of test
3-4iu of HGH
250mg deca (for joints)
anadrol or var (deoending on position)

1-4 ,T-bol 60mg ed
1-10 ,Prop 100ed
1-8 , Tren A 75 ed
6-10 , Var 100ed
GHRP-6
GRF MOD 1-29
GH 4iu ed

GHRP/GRF: 100/50mcgs 3x per day workout days and 2x per day off days

Brad.

Deca or any nandrolone is a big no no....in the system way too long...and unless they get pharm grade gear, they need to be ultra cautious about any injectable...I would be hesitant with even tren, if you take an UG lab that has something thats NOT supposed to be in it, they are screwed if its something like nandrolone that stays in the system longer...I know guys who thought they were taking XYZ injectable, then a year later were popped for Nandrolone...you dont want to take that chance...with Test and GH there is nothing to worry about, and with orals if they know the time frame they can get off and be good....

My opinion, and Im not a guru on AAS like you all, but I do know football players...tren is a lot of pinning, and so many on here complain about crappy sides with tren, its not something any guy training a few times a day wants to deal with nor needs to...these guys are genetic freaks compared to us, so they wouldnt need tren for cutting or strength (isnt that why it so popular?), so the pinning often, and the risks of sides being unpleasant, as well isnt all tren from UG labs so there is the risk of it having something else in it (cant ever be sure)....

Test, Var, GH shouldnt be bad sides, shouldnt be worries about testing, should boost training recovery, injury recovery, immune system....tbol might not be bad either...anadrol dang Ive seen dudes blow up on that then have tremendous loss in gains, not something those guys wanna deal with....they are already as big and fast as they probably need to be or they wouldnt have made the league....really juice would be for reasons totally different than 90% of the folks on this forum...

T400
MAST
Var
Sarms

Give them power, lowering body fat percentage while keeping their endurance high. The reason for the lowering of bf % is so when they come off the cycle and go through PCT they don't turn into fat, sluggish pigs.

totally depends on the position they play!

if you are a WR, KR, PR, RB, CB, S you need to be fast. that means no water weight at all. its like carrying a gallon of water while you run..
if you are a lineman, or LB.. you probably wont mind the water weight.. you just want the pure strength

Top Bottom