Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FORMA-STANZOL mini review

viewu

A bit over a week ago I sent a PM to Needtogetaas asking about FORMA-STANZOL. I explained to him the cycle I was on and that I was having slight gyno symptoms even with the use of tamoxifen and as a result oredered the Forma. He was kind enough to tell me dosage, for me 5 pumps twice a day.

So within 36 hours and maybe less symptoms were gone.

As far as I cam concerned it is a great product and Needto is a class act. He could easily have said 10 pumps and sold more product and not knowing me he didn't have to respond at all.

The stuff is cool with it's florescent green color and the pump works perfectly. And brothers one pump is not much out of that bottle.

The only problem is I want to use 10 pumps...haha it is so cool.

One thing I have done is I stopped pumping it into my hand. I pump it straight to the arms, shoulders, and stomach, the rub it in.

Thanks needto

Last edited:
yep, it's a great product no matter the color, and I get it.. green, so long as it keeps soaking in and not staining my clothing i'm always recommending it..

heck even if it did i'd still use it..

it's that good..

Top Bottom