Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alistair Overeem high testosterone levels

All In a Year

His testosterone ratio tested at 14-to-1, and the average male ratio is 1-to-1. He says an anti-inflammatory caused the spike in his testosterone......

"My doctor prescribed, and I accepted, an anti-inflammatory medication that was mixed with testosterone."

Ummm.... Since when the fuck do anti inflammatories contain testosterone???

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/7...alistair-overeem-apologizes-drug-test-results

I have a very hard time believing this dude is "all natural" and a "clean, drug-free fighter".

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/1214/mma_overeem_400.jpg

I tried posting a link to the article and a picture of him... Guess that's not allowed here..... You can simply type in his name on google and read about it and look at images of his "natural" body

Yeah i thought the same thing. He knew what the hell he was doing, just look at him. If he's all natural then he is the biggest natural freak on the planet lol.

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

the biggest surprise was that he took the test.. he shouldve said no thanks and gotten out there..

feel bad for fans who wanted to see that.. feel bad for the kids who looked up to him and stuff like that.. him.. i dont really feel bad for.

(go onto ergo-log and it's on the front page, ibuprofin stuff) if he was taking ibuprofin and got blood drawn it is potentially possible given he is lacking an enzyme (many people do) that would skew the levels. Also, who knows if they were prescribing deca or something like that for his joints. Stupid not enough posts...

This is no surprise at all. You don't go from competing at 205 to competing at 265 in just a few years natural looking the way he does. He is ridiculously jacked
don't forget that he was doing MMA/K1 training that whole time, which makes it even harder to put on size. Pretty damn impressive gains even with the undoubtably massive amounts of gear he's on!

There was an interview with him at his house a while back. They had asked him how he had transformed his body so well and was able to move up in weight. He said he eats 10 meals a day that consist of meats and rice. Mainly horse meat and that his body matured very well. Both my brother and I laughed when we heard that. It's the same excuse every time when someone gets popped for enhancements in sport. "I didn't know what was in the supp or medication. It was given to me so I took it". Well guess what? It's their job and responsibility to know. See you in a year or two overeem!

Na i believe him, he seems like an honest man..i mean the fact that a couple yrs ago he faught at 205 n now he struggles to cut down to 265, that could happen to anyone, especially mma fighters that train n burn as many calories as hard as they do..we all kno that bulking n cutting are easy to do at the same time naturally..i mean and his other missed drug tests in the past, im sure there was a good honest reason..he was prolly busy with charity those days..now u wanna see an mma fight that tries to bulk up that much, they look like shit cuz its so hard to do, look at frank mir when he tried bulking for lesnar, he looked like a gooey marshmallow..but all that aside it was prolly jus some ibuprofen 200's that jacked his test levels, im bettin it was the equate generic brand too

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Regardless of whether he really knew or not is irrelevant. The commission gives each fighter a list of supps that are legal and a list that are illegal. It's also written in their contracts that no matter the case, they are 100% responsible for any illegal substance in their body. Therefor I don't give a shit what anyone says he's guilty of taking an unsanctioned substance. He fights for a living and needs to protect himself in and outside of the ring. And that includes knowing exactly what is in everything he consumes.

Top Bottom