Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aicar + gw ?

dennis1

Anyone combinding these? I thought they worked together. Why do I only read about GW but not used with AICAR ?

Apparently there's a synergistic effect but a lot of us would rather just stack GW with sarms since you can burn fat and build a good amount of muscle that way

not much talk about AICAR because we don't have a sponsor that sells it so its not so easy to get a hold of.. GW meanwhile is at sarms1 and the customer service is fantastic so its easy to get

Doesn't Mr Supps sell ALCAR as a bulk powder?

Got ya....Thanks for the reply Rick! So apparently I am completely unaware of the peptide AICAR. Time for some research.

yeah its not known very well.. I had never heard of the stuff even while I was an endurance athlete years ago.. we have come A LONG WAY .. hell look at twitter, no one heard of that just a few years ago

It also seems that dosages for AICAR need to be pretty high to be effective, at least from a lot of research that I've read. So it doesn't seem that economically realistic right now.

On the flip side, it seems as if you have to do nothing with AICAR and it is effective. Meaning you take it and your cardio improves. GW is more of a supplement to cardio that makes it easier to do and easier to burn fat.....but you still have to work. Not that I mind hard work. I've only had experience with GW, but it is well worth the price. Would like to give AICAR a try, but have a feeling that the dosages necessary to get gw like results would be very expensive. Anybody have any first hand experience with it?

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

It also seems that dosages for AICAR need to be pretty high to be effective, at least from a lot of research that I've read. So it doesn't seem that economically realistic right now.

On the flip side, it seems as if you have to do nothing with AICAR and it is effective. Meaning you take it and your cardio improves. GW is more of a supplement to cardio that makes it easier to do and easier to burn fat.....but you still have to work. Not that I mind hard work. I've only had experience with GW, but it is well worth the price. Would like to give AICAR a try, but have a feeling that the dosages necessary to get gw like results would be very expensive. Anybody have any first hand experience with it?

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

I think GW and AICAR work together . The study I read said the two led to greater endurance.
I was looking for science on GW..When I found the GW + AICAR info/study

Top Bottom