Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You don’t like tren after 8 weeks why?

Kalsoei

Curious to hear some reasons why everyone says they hate tren after being on 8 weeks
what specific side effects annoy you the most?
I ask cause I am 3 weeks into it so far and I don’t have much issues at all. I’m doing 300mgs a week and so far enjoying it bigtime!
It but would like to see some of your experience of what to expect.

Tren hasn't even peaked yet in 3 weeks unless you are utilizing tren ace. Tren is one of the most toxic compounds you can run, some do well some don't, tren cough, tren sweats, uncontrollable aggression just some of the things you can come across.

Its not short term sides id worry about its the long term effects of running something toxic like tren would be my concern.

Who did u get the tren from ? You also run into the issue of is it legit or not.

you will see soon enough.. by all means, go ahead and test if out for yourself, but DO NOT be shocked nor surprised when it hits you like a ton of bricks

Curious to hear some reasons why everyone says they hate tren after being on 8 weeks
what specific side effects annoy you the most?
I ask cause I am 3 weeks into it so far and I don’t have much issues at all. I’m doing 300mgs a week and so far enjoying it bigtime!
It but would like to see some of your experience of what to expect.
i dont hate tren ever
stay low dose and it works always better

you could try lowering the dosage as you go

ugfreak.to does have quality tren btw

Top Bottom