Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would test cyp work well with tren ace?

Wleoruy

I’m looking to do tren for 8 weeks and run maybe 200-300mgs a week
what do you think about doing test cyp with it instead of test prop?
My basis for wanting to do it that way is to cut down on injections. Really don’t want to do every day injections is why.
I’m 30 years old and this will be my fourth cycle and I’m 180 pounds and six foot one

Esters make no difference when using compounds together. When only running 8 weeks though you might wanna run a short Esther test as well. Cup will take 4-5 weeks to get full blood saturation.
I would either run testP with it or run the test for 10-12 weeks

My basis for wanting to do it that way is to cut down on injections. Really don’t want to do every day injections is why.
I’m 30 years old and this will be my fourth cycle and I’m 180 pounds and six foot one
tren enan is better with test cyp if you ask me

Yes

you can do that but it would more ideal to run both short esters of test and tren... 75 mg every other day of each is plenty and keep it at 8 weeks

you can buy cyp or prop from ugfreak.to
if you don't mind injecting more often then use prop

Top Bottom