Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training everyday on steroids

Beusopo

I’m looking to do steroids and I’m currently going to the gym five times a week and even on the weekends. Very committed to it in fact I try to go every single day but sometimes things happen in life.
My goal is to run us steroid cycle and go to the gym every day for one hour.
If I were to do that what would you recommend I use as my steroid? Should I go with an oral or should I do an injectable?
I’m 28 years old and this is the first time I’ve used them

That's overkill and over commitment 3-5 days max is fine, it comes a point your body will have a regression. The recovery will suffer, mood, energy, libido etc all take a dive off the deep end.

I've run a few cycles and what I learned is less is more with training days, I can push so much harder and be so much more effective with my training, I only need 3 days of training, if I pushed any more than that, my recovery would suffer greatly.

It's all about maximizing your reps, program and efficiency and foucs on recovery, we tear down the body in the gym and stress it out, the real growth happens on rest days and sleeping properly, your not giving the body ample time for any rest, you will stall eventually and make zero progress.

Agree with Noah 110%. I only train 3 days per week. Any more and I would be overtraining. I dont waste any sets in the gym. Every set is near failure after I am done doing my 5-6 sets of warmups on my first exercise. Every exercise I do after the first is directly into the top heavy working sets. Its all about quality in the gym not quantity.

Agree with Noah 110%. I only train 3 days per week. Any more and I would be overtraining. I dont waste any sets in the gym. Every set is near failure after I am done doing my 5-6 sets of warmups on my first exercise. Every exercise I do after the first is directly into the top heavy working sets. Its all about quality in the gym not quantity.
110% also agree and approach my training the same way. I tackle everything with purpose nothing is wasted, everything is calculated from my rest periods, sets, weight numbers amount of time on cardio etc, structure is key and I think OP is missing that critical piece of the puzzle.

I’m looking to do steroids and I’m currently going to the gym five times a week and even on the weekends. Very committed to it in fact I try to go every single day but sometimes things happen in life.
My goal is to run us steroid cycle and go to the gym every day for one hour.
If I were to do that what would you recommend I use as my steroid? Should I go with an oral or should I do an injectable?
I’m 28 years old and this is the first time I’ve used them
i think you shouldnt train every day

go with 4 days on 3 days off

Top Bottom