Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too much water retention or something else up?

Zeriolp

I’m currently on testosterone 500mgs a week, dealing with a lot of water retention I think.
Just got on adex and I’m doing 1mg 2x per week. I shouldn’t have water retention so I don’t understand what’s going on
I’m around 18 to 20% body fat and I’m 217 pounds and five foot seven inches
this is my second cycle and the first cycle I didn’t even run anti-estrogen and how water retention what else could be happening here

your body fat is too high to start with and had you done any research you would not only know that fact but also that when you have a higher body fat you have a much higher rate of estrogen conversion.. meaning, you SHOULD NOT be on cycle especially being that your body fat is likely higher than you think, given your stats

what do you mean, "dealing with a lot of water retention, i think" you think??? bro, seriously, you need to STOP now because you could not be more clueless on what you are doing.. NOTHING good will come from this but certainly a lot of bad will

I’m currently on testosterone 500mgs a week, dealing with a lot of water retention I think.
Just got on adex and I’m doing 1mg 2x per week. I shouldn’t have water retention so I don’t understand what’s going on
I’m around 18 to 20% body fat and I’m 217 pounds and five foot seven inches
this is my second cycle and the first cycle I didn’t even run anti-estrogen and how water retention what else could be happening here
high bodyfat that happens
you should use ai and serm right now with n2guard

nothing wrong with using steroids at your body fat but don't run anything that causes water issues

Top Bottom