Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

NIce high rep legs today, some days I just want to keep doing reps today was one of those days.

Meals are mostly complete, I projected my dinner of a homemade burrito but I will possibly have a snack later.
5/17/24
30 minutes steady state cardio fasted
Walking weighted lunges with bodyweight
3​
30 steps​
BW​
Barbell Squat
3​
20​
210​
Thesea re really enjoyable, I think I need to up a set or reps.
225​
Dumbbell stiff legged
5​
15​
140 (70ea)​
These hit really well
85​
Dumbbell Glute raise single leg
4​
20​
50lb​
Nice isolation
185​
Barebell Calf raise
4​
30​
190​
200​

Meals were enjoyable, eating real food trumps shakes any day, hard to believe I tried to run a deca cycle on egg whites and whey alone, LOL, never again.

5/17/24​
Protein
45​
70​
65​
30​
12​
65​
20​
262​
Fat
48​
15​
5​
6​
45​
30​
9​
110​
Carbs
80​
235​
45​
12​
50​
45​
29​
416​
5 scrambled eggs on 16 oz hashbrown with ketchup,1 cup oatmeal, with walnuts and dried cherriesLarge recovery shakeSteamed chicken breast with large sweet potatoGrilled chicken breast sandwhich without most of the bunWalnuts 1cup and 4 tangerinesGrilled chicken burrito with black beans, cheese, salsa and avocado, hand rolled at home.MRE bar as desert
IM gonna sleep in until 6am tomorrow and get extra rest for once, my legs are gassed.

IM thinking maybe I take my calves out of Leg day and do them stand alone M/W or F since they are easy to work and then supplement my legs with another specific exercise, any thoughts on that or leave it alone? I am only hitting biceps once per week, I go heavy when I do that enough volume? I find Barbell rows hit biceps pretty good and I usually get killer arm pumps just origin chest and barbell uprights.I am actually pretty proportionate across the board which is super awesome right now.

You guys take it easy and have a great weekend, thanks for the support.

mark
@man05 no keep calves in leg day bro thats better
like pump them even harder

and diet on point add a protein shake though 1 more

Top Bottom