Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with muscle growth and strength

Bualeroi

I’m trying to get some benefits with muscle growth and strength. I’m currently pretty weak and when I go work out after about 20 or 30 minutes I’m also Fall Apart. I’ve seen a doctor about this and he says I have a certain condition that causes it and when I asked them about anabolic steroids he laughed and he said that he was the wrong person discussed them with.
I want to try them out and see if they’ll help with my condition. Which anabolic steroids should I try as a first time her? I’m 25 years old and I’m 138 pounds.

I’m trying to get some benefits with muscle growth and strength. I’m currently pretty weak and when I go work out after about 20 or 30 minutes I’m also Fall Apart. I’ve seen a doctor about this and he says I have a certain condition that causes it and when I asked them about anabolic steroids he laughed and he said that he was the wrong person discussed them with.
I want to try them out and see if they’ll help with my condition. Which anabolic steroids should I try as a first time her? I’m 25 years old and I’m 138 pounds.
i think you need to talk to your doctor more if you have medical conditions
not sure but testosterone is the obvious one

i would try some dbol for 4 weeks easy cycle

guys on here will laugh at you for being so tiny but if you have a disease then why not use steroids

muscle wasting diseases will prevent you from building muscle that's a fact

Top Bottom