Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting up on geneza pharma

Tesxio

never thought i would enjoy cutting but i am on this cycle. The fat is just melting away although i will admit the side effects are definitely there but they are manageable. I’ve been on this cycle for about 10 weeks and I have one or two weeks left and I’m so pleased right now I wanted to write this review early. great products at a low price. ordering was pretty easy. shipping was good took about 4 days to ship. ordered tren, clen, test prop, winstrol and results are awesome i’m cutting up nicely, i would guess around 2-3% body fat lower.

never thought i would enjoy cutting but i am on this cycle. The fat is just melting away although i will admit the side effects are definitely there but they are manageable. I’ve been on this cycle for about 10 weeks and I have one or two weeks left and I’m so pleased right now I wanted to write this review early. great products at a low price. ordering was pretty easy. shipping was good took about 4 days to ship. ordered tren, clen, test prop, winstrol and results are awesome i’m cutting up nicely, i would guess around 2-3% body fat lower.
geneza pharma is great for a cut
i was using the gp winstrol awesome stuff

Top Bottom